What reliability upgrades to do?
So, I haven't had much of a chance to do any more demo to the inside of my bus recently as I've been clearing out room in my garage to start stockpiling discounted parts when I come across them. One thing I'd like to do is start knocking out reliability upgrades and quick fixes that can be accomplished without having the interior demo finished. I'm trying to compile a list of parts and projects so I can make one big bulk purchase and have plenty to do for a while. Please let me know of anything I should add to my list.
DT408 & AT545
1. check/Replace hoses
2. check/Replace belts
3. Replace old primer
4. Add gauges (EGT, Tranny Temp, Boost?, Fuel pressure?... Do I need those or any others?)
5. LED fixtures (turn, brake, etc...)
6. Add an (additional?) tranny cooler
7. Change Oil & Filters
8. Change Tranny fluid & filters
9. Repair PS steering shaft seal, replace hoses & flush/change PS fluid.
10. Flush/change Brake fluid
11. Flush & replace coolant.
12. Vacuum A/C units in preparation for demo.
What else should I be doing?