Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2022, 07:19 PM   #41
Skoolie

Do you know who normally can't stand their belief's being challenged? Unhealthy hate-spewing bigots. And here I thought this was a kind and helpful forum. JK, I am sure the entire forum is not this rude and self-destructive.

I wish to bless all but the energy cartels and the robber barons who support them.

So when you defend the corrupt establishment, against the best most advanced alternative energy solutions, you are kicking your own butt. And you don't even know why you are doing this. It's just reflexive and nearly thoughtless.

~~~

The fact is it's possible if not likely that free energy is a human right that has been suppressed by the dark side to shorten our lives to make the few richest and corrupt even richer still.

Until YOU THE MASSES start supporting advanced alternative energy inventors, we all remain under their oppression.

Stop metaphorically spitting on the grave of the last human alive for not caring about what we need the most but we talk about the least,, free energy as a human right. Nothing in life would bless you more, SO YOU ARE AGAINST IT. BRILLIANT.

Old 08-14-2022, 07:21 PM   #42
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2001
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: All-American
Engine: 5.9 Cummins 24V
Rated Cap: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnergy4All View Post
When people hear what we need the most but talk about the least, and they continue the same fear-based paranoia, this leaves a bad example of less and less hope for humanity. Please stop responding to life's most pressing issues with fear.

Most shallow thinkers believe it's up to us inventors to win the day, but that's not the case. It's up to you the masses to make up your mind to stop boot-licking our mutual oppressors the energy cartels and finally support the best in alternative energy for the win.

I realize that humanity has tons of self-refuting bad habits, like mocking the importance of alternative energy, but you don't need to amplify them and make it worse.

~~~

No need to give up on our best chance at defeating the robber Baron's powerbase, the energy cartels by obsoleting their model, which is the petrochemical domination and global pollution nightmare.

Anything big Oil can do, cannabis hemp can do better. And suppressed alternative energy tech could replace oil. And that's a sure thing, so please stop acting like a sum zero or like you never heard about the most important issue of our day, cannabis.

Cannabis is the only plant that could save the world. See the emperor wears no clothes for more info and a $50,000 challenge to disprove this point which never happened BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT!

~~~

As I keep saying and you all don't seem to believe, anything big oil can do, cannabis hemp can do better.
I don’t understand. Can you elaborate why cannabis hemp is better? I’m a big fan of coal myself. I’m actually working on removing my diesel engine and installing a coal-fired boiler to turn it into a steam engine
Old 08-14-2022, 07:23 PM   #43
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnergy4All View Post
Do you know who normally can't stand their belief's being challenged? Unhealthy hate-spewing bigots. And here I thought this was a kind and helpful forum. JK, I am sure the entire forum is not this rude and self-destructive.

I wish to bless all but the energy cartels and the robber barons who support them.

So when you defend the corrupt establishment, against the best most advanced alternative energy solutions, you are kicking your own butt. And you don't even know why you are doing this. It's just reflexive and nearly thoughtless.

~~~

The fact is it's possible if not likely that free energy is a human right that has been suppressed by the dark side to shorten our lives to make the few richest and corrupt even richer still.

Until YOU THE MASSES start supporting advanced alternative energy inventors, we all remain under their oppression.

Stop spitting on the grave of the last human alive for not caring about what we need the most but we talk about the least,, free energy as a human right. Nothing in life would bless you more, SO YOU ARE AGAINST IT. BRILLIANT.
Who are these comments directed at? This thread has gotten so derailed (by the OP) that I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore. But I’m still here for the free entertainment.
Old 08-14-2022, 07:25 PM   #44
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STS23 View Post
I don’t understand. Can you elaborate why cannabis hemp is better? I’m a big fan of coal myself. I’m actually working on removing my diesel engine and installing a coal-fired boiler to turn it into a steam engine
Badgering someone counts as trolling rudeness too. Just because I disagreed with you, does not make me a bad person. Yes, I reported you to the forum authorities for openly trolling me.

Stop this senseless charade of mocking what we need the most.

You're sadly proving my point about you with every bigoted response you make. But fear is no way to live.
Old 08-14-2022, 07:39 PM   #45
Skoolie

Quote:
Who are these comments directed at? This thread has gotten so derailed (by the OP) that I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore. But I’m still here for the free entertainment.
Whoever they apply to. Not every message has a specific person that needs to be addressed. It's a "general message" for whoever should read it.

This thread might be harder to follow thanks to trolls like you who derailed it.

And that you find trolling others/bullying others' sincere efforts at converting a school bus is fun, I find your fun the opposite of decent behavior and what this forum stands for.

~~~

Maybe stop acting "like" a spoiled brat who was told they were wrong about something. Is it's ok to have your ideas challenged, or why not just admit you're a reluctant bigot and just get it over with?
Old 08-14-2022, 08:10 PM   #46
Mini-Skoolie

You’re right. I owe you an apology. This forum is supposed to be a place where folks can exchange information and offer suggestions without fear of ridicule, condemnation, or condescension and I violated that core principle. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have stooped to that level. Good luck with your build.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:29 PM   #47
Skoolie

Quote:
You’re right. I owe you an apology. This forum is supposed to be a place where folks can exchange information and offer suggestions without fear of ridicule, condemnation, or condescension and I violated that core principle. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have stooped to that level. Good luck with your build.
You were the main one to help me see things differently and I humbly thanked you for it.

At least you tried to be funny while attacking me, so as long as the unwanted animosity is gone, then that's good by me.

Not a single person said a kind word about my drawing as interesting or even asked about it, and it's a good design worthy of mass production. But you all don't really understand its benefits yet. I was trashed before given much of a chance.

~~~

You don't need to care about my design project, but you also don't need to make things miserable just because we don't see everything eye to eye. It sure is ironic that we saw things the most alike only to be offended by the few differences.

Talk about shallow... LOL Anyway, enough said. At least you gave me a chance to explain more about wishing to bless you all beyond your dreams with energy independence. It's what we all need the most is all.

Not a total loss.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:03 AM   #48
Bus Crazy

Year: 1996
Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 65
AFAIK nobody on this forum has attempted such a surgery. You're wise to consult someone who's done this kind of operation, why not reach out to the Youtuber who's got experience with this?
Old 08-15-2022, 01:59 PM   #49
Almost There

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 32' Two peeps and a Dog!
This thread was fantastic!