Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2017, 08:54 AM   #1

Coachwork: Studebaker/Patchetts & Carstenson
Chassis: Studebaker J-30
Engine: Chevy 400 Small block
1937 Studebaker COE "PROJECT"

Hello,

I'm considering selling my one of a kind Bus. It is a project and still needs vision and work however it is licensed, inspected and drives awesome with a clear Texas title in my name.

I'm asking $19500 OBO or, property ???

The original 6 cylinder flat head was changed back in the 70's to a small block chevy 400 with turbo 400 automatic transmission and still has a Watson 3 speed with O.D. "Brownie box" auxiliary transmission, the shift linkages are not installed, and I don't think you could shift while moving but you could have more low gearing for up and down steep roads.

I raised the roof 10 inches cuz at 5'7" I was constantly banging my head. The chassis is Studebaker body is by Patchetts and Carstenson which was bought out by Gillig. This is a one of a kind! One of 5 built and last in existence at least that I can find.

It has 5 brand new tires 7:00x 20 with Firestone RH split rims, not the Widow Makers but need to be handled respectfully. Actually very easy to change.

I could write all day but if you are interested, call, text, or email. It is in Dallas Texas.

Rich
214-679-0720
rillerich@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1019.jpg   IMG_1054.jpg   IMG_1114.jpg   IMG_1042.jpg   IMG_1043.jpg  

Shakacon is offline   Reply With Quote