Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #1

Talking 1982 Blue Bird 90% converted, make an offer!!

Location: Roseburg, OR. I will deliver this is within 500 miles for serious buyer

1982 International Blue Bird. 270,000 miles runs like a TOP, shifts great as well. 90% complete. International DT466 turbo diesel(straight piped with a side exit of course) Allison auto. Full 110 throughout 3 battery bank, converter charger, Pure sine 4,000w inverter with auto tranfer. Ready for a genny. Insulated walls with tongue and groove wood panels. One leather couch with reclining ends and another couch that we built that has storage underneath. Queen bunk beds at back of the bus.Towards the rear of the bus near beds we built a table that comes apart to make another 7' bed. Magic chef 4 burner gas stove/oven and matching apartment sized magic chef stainless fridge. 5% suntek HD Carbon Tint on ALL windows ($1,400). 5' sink base with small bar sink have everything needed to hook plumbing up. Full size 50lb propane tank under bus. Killer stereo, 2 12" champion series pioneers, infinity reference coax x4 (you won't need any more stereo in this trust me). RGB strips inside with RF music controller. Union Pacific large 4 horn train horn. New steer tires, rears are in good shape still. Registered as an RV until end of 2017. Easy title transfer. Lots of other things I'm forgetting im sure.

$12,000

Please CALL OR TEXT Levi at 541-817-9353
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0232.jpg   IMG_2972.jpg   IMG_0367.jpg   IMG_2970.jpg   IMG_0139.jpg  

IMG_9789.jpg  

Buchanan408 is offline   Reply With Quote