Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2018, 11:12 PM   #1

1982 International Bluebird School Bus RV conversion, Diesel

Here is the craigslist listing in Seattle if you would like to see pics!

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/c...716215129.html

I am selling a 1982 International Bluebird School Bus in fantastic running condition. S-1800 Model. It is partly renovated to an RV home and is ready to be finished pretty quickly as is, or it is in a great place to easily strip it further for a much more in depth renovation. This bus is very worthy of a renovation to a home. It has been very well taken care of and runs perfect. I purchased it from a guy who was a diesel mechanic and auto enthusiast. He put a lot of love into cleaning the engine and adding some unique features. It runs fantastic, starts every time, and drives like butter. I purchased it about 4 months ago with the intention of finishing it into a part time travel RV, but life and work has taken me in a different direction so I just do not have the time to put any work into it, and no time to travel. I put months into trying to find a quality bus and I really feel like I hit the jackpot with this one. If you are interested in scaling down your life and traveling and have been searching for a quality school bus worthy of making into a home, i think you will be very pleased with this one. I had an RV mechanic look at the entire thing and he had nothing but good things to say about the condition of the engine and all mechanical parts.

everything included listed below.

Please contact me to schedule a showing and test drive. I have it stored at a very nice RV storage in Kingston, north of Bainbridge Island. I am asking $15,000 obo. serious offers only please.

. 36ft long

. Air brakes work perfect.
`
. Engine is an International Harvester DT466 (one of the most sought after engines for a schoolie)

. Allison AT545 Transmission. (most recommended transmission for a schoolie)

. Brand new alternator with tons of extra power to run a large sound system.

. All windows are original and open and close.

. All windows have tint added which is great for privacy and cooling.

. The roof has been coated in a UV reflective paint, which keeps it VERY cool in the summer sun.

. Dashboard was removed and given a fresh black powder coating.

. No rust. floors were sealed with Rustoleum paint. plywood floor. carpet layer for insulation. Woodlike laminate tile on top. back of the bus has carpet for the bedroom area. garage storage area is metal floor.

. Kitchen with drawers and sink. ready to be installed. water and gas not installed yet.

. Magic Chef 10cu ft. fridge and freezer

. Living room bench and cushion with storage space underneath.

. Parklane Queen Size mattress (less than 1 year old and always had a dust mite cover).

. 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner (can be installed in a window)

. LED HeadLights and Brake Lights added in front and rear.

. Large 25,000 lumen light bar attached to the front. Amazing if you are ever on a dark road or in the woods. (needs to be connected to power)

. Large tailpipe added and muffler removed. this adds some horsepower and a cool mad max look.

. 50gal Propane tank already installed under bus. (gas lines not run yet)

. RV electrical outlet installed.

. 3 batteries / Inverter / and electric panel included for power. electric plugs installed down each side. It can run the fridge for 3-4 days off grid.

. Trucker Chair, air compressed floating chair with lumbar support. This chair makes long distances easy on the back.

. 2 water tanks, one for clean water, and one for grey water. (needs to be installed)

. Cable installed at drivers seat to pull for an air horn. just need to get the horn on amazon and install under bus.

Please message with any questions!

babafats is offline   Reply With Quote