Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2019, 08:33 PM   #1

1986 International Skoolie for sale: Portland, OR

1986 International school bus/RV/tiny house conversion. This is a perfectly functioning/ self contained bus/RV- which needs a little work to be road worthy- so I am selling it as a tiny house or bus needing repair.

Full kitchen with 4 burner gas stove/oven, refrigerator, sink. Full bathroom with flushing toilet/black water tank, shower, vanity. 2 large propane tanks on the back deck supply the gas stove, hot water heater, and furnace. The fridge runs either off of propane or electric. Easy hook ups for electric and water, as well as gray and black water tanks and dumping hose.

Everything is in perfect working condition- much of it brand new. Last year I had high grade wood laminate flooring and a new furnace and black water tank/ plumbing/ toilet installed.

Screen door and windows, back deck, original mint green interior, 4 bunks (one which converts to a double), large closet with shelves, kitchen table (seats 4). This is a full size school bus- around 35 ft.

Will need to be towed to her new home, and I have a tow company I can recommend. $10,000. firm. This price is reasonable. The interior updates of the past 2 years alone are worth $6,000.

Note: I do have a list of what needs repairing for it to be road worthy. If you are handy, you could fix her up to travel. It is simply time for me to move onto a new project. $10,000. Price is firm. Thank you.

If interested, send your e-mail address and I will provide photos!

Stephaniewallace2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:07 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
your ad will do mucb better if you post pics, andalso what drivetrain it has, pics of the conversion as well as tires, engine, any data plates, etc.. as well as what is broken and wont let it be driven away... 10K seems high for something you cant start and drive away
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:06 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 2004
Chassis: International
Engine: T444e w/ 2000 Allison Trans
Rated Cap: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
your ad will do mucb better if you post pics, andalso what drivetrain it has, pics of the conversion as well as tires, engine, any data plates, etc.. as well as what is broken and wont let it be driven away... 10K seems high for something you cant start and drive away

right? here is the listing on CL... https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...843663752.html

1986 International Manual Trans.. Good luck!!!

Follow our build on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/skoolie_doo/
Rovobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:26 AM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Thomas Built Bus
Chassis: Freightliner FS65
Engine: Caterpillar 3126E Diesel
Rated Cap: 71 Passenger- 30,000 lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovobay View Post
right? here is the listing on CL... https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...843663752.html

1986 International Manual Trans.. Good luck!!!

Thank you for posting the link to the listing. Decent looking inside.
Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 04:22 AM   #5
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Looks like a nice topical build inside, original bus ceiling on an 86 would be a concern heat wise, also for the price it should be drives le.. doesntvsay whats broken
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diesel engine, international, portland oregon, skoolie, tiny house bus