Our wonderful 35' skoolie is up for sale!
1989 International chassis with Thomas Built body and Navistar DT466 engine. Runs incredibly well, has made it into and out of 31 states and is ready for another round. Super sad to see her go, but circumstances have led her to her next chapter. . .
What has been done:
- original flooring taken out down to steel - sanded and primed with linoleum
- A layer of 3/4" rigid foam insulation
- OSB sub-floor
- gorgeous sustainably-harvested pine wood floors
- exterior inlet for filling 40 gallon freshwater tank
- includes new 25' rv hose (for potable water)
- working sink, run by 12v water pump
- exterior spigot for outside water needs and for connected to outdoor shower (on-demand hot water tank and new 30 lb. propane tank included!)
- Progressive dynamics AC/DC distribution panel that contains a 4-stage deep cycle battery charger
- 2 brand new 6v deep cycle batteries
- 6w photovoltaic trickle charger that is connected straight to the batteries and safely charges them on the go. Mounted on the roof.
- exterior access to neatly and easily connect to shore power - distribution panel enables shore power to safely and efficiently charge the battery bank.
- 2 AC power outlets - one in the kitchen and one in the back bedroom. Enables any AC appliances to run while hooked up to shore power
- 350W inverter - allows AC appliances to run off of DC battery power
- New 3500 W generator - runs AC appliances, acts as an additional source of power to charge batteries if needed
- Bus starting batteries are kept separate/not tied to electrical system. Are in great shape.
- cute refinished boxwood woodstove - ready to install, not a completed project. Space for wood storage was left by design.
- new, portable "Mr. Heater" Buddy propane heater with attachment to connect to included 30 lb. propane tank (which is very sturdily mounted on the back exterior of the bus).
- couch mounted above two storage drawers
- queen mattress on solid frame with ample storage
- two large storage closets
- Space slated for a composting toilet
- Breakfast bar with two stools
- Under sink storage
- one coat of white primer on bus to comply with various state's "no yellow skoolie" regs. Will include two additional gallons for extra coats. We suggest painting something fun over the white! So many possibilities.
- Already retitled/registered as a motorhome, so no CDL or special license is needed, and much less headache for you to go through this process!
- This bus was retired from the Cherry Creek School District Fleet in 2015. Cherry Creek is the wealthiest neighborhood of Denver.
Because of how well we maintained her, and with all the work we've put in, extras we are including, etc. We are asking $7,500 for this beauty OBRO.
We are willing to work with interested folks because we really want her to have a good home. This goes for folks who would need to travel to check her out/drive her home. Located in Bozeman, Montana. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, or to set up a time to come check her out!
Josh (call or text)- 907-987-0020
Facebook: Joshua Bodda