Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #1

1990 Chevrolet MT FOR SALE

1990 40' Chevrolet Bus

Located in the greater Colorado Springs, CO area.

Seats removed. Previous conversion.

Lots of good copper 00 gauge and such. Lots of plumbing.

Has an amazing roof rack and the roof is in awesome condition. This is why I was wanting to buy a school bus in the first place. I have been looking at RV's and they all seem to have water damage even if they are pretty new.

Was previously wired for solar. Previously had 18 batteries. Currently only has one battery that is a 1050 cca. Starts right up on the one battery.

The floor plan than the previous person used was a little confusing but it was because they had living quarters in the front half and a machine shop in the rear.

All 6 tires are in brand new condition and not retreads date is about 2 years old. The 4 rear tires are more of an off roadtread and the 2 front are a highway tread.

From what the previous owner said and from the condition of the chassis the 21k that the odometer is showing has to be accurate.

I purchased this legitimately for myself. I wanted to rebuild it and turn it into an awesome camper. The fact of the matter is I live in town and I am having to store it about 45 min away from my house. It is simply too big to park in my backyard. I have lupus and its really not practical for me to rebuild this when I am having to store it 45 min away from my house. It would take me years to complete the build. If I could store it in my backyard I could complete the build in a matter of months.

I have a ton of awesome interior photos but my exterior photos are poor because it gets dark here around 5:30 and I will eventually get some better exterior photos.

usernameforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #2

Pictures!

Open to questions and photo requests. Please understand that my health it could take me a day or to if you are requesting additional photos. Questions should be answered quickly.

I would love to know what the community thinks I should sell this for!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0021.jpg   IMG_0025.jpg   IMG_0018.jpg   IMG_0019.jpg   IMG_0027.jpg  

IMG_0026.jpg   IMG_0028.jpg   IMG_0029.jpg   IMG_0031.jpg   IMG_0042.jpg  

IMG_0033.jpg   IMG_0036.jpg   IMG_0037.jpg   IMG_0038.jpg   IMG_0046.jpg  

IMG_0048.jpg   IMG_0053.jpg   IMG_0055.jpg   IMG_0066.jpg   IMG_0075.jpg  

usernameforme is offline   Reply With Quote