Hey! Sorry if you've seen this before, it's a repost from about a week or so ago now. Maybe longer. I'm really in the need to sell this bus as quickly as possible. Since my last post, I've had about 10 people show interest from Facebook, Letgo, Offerup, etc,. and have had about 7 plan to meet me and only 2 actually have - the rest stopped responding the day we were going to meet, basically.
I'm asking $4500 but am open to offers. I have a clean title and can print out a bill of sale today and have it sold same day, if you're able to.
If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you.
- Diesel 6.2 engine
- Turbo 400 transmission, 3 speed, automatic, new valve modulator (I'm not 100% certain it's a Turbo 400)
- front two tires are very new Bridgestone, back 4 are good condition Goodyear
- relatively new alternator
- relatively new starter and starter solenoid
- some new belts and hoses under the hood
- upper and lower radiator hoses are not installed, but I have them and they come with the bus
- exhaust leak, so the engine can be a bit louder than normal
- three good batteries in the battery case
- old bus roof hatch is gone, we installed an RV vent hatch
- functional, yet not automatic, shower
- single bed
- two benches made from wood and a futon mattress cut in half
- compost toilet in the back of the bus
- there is a sink, but no running water
- comes with an LED strip
- comes with Goal Zero Solar Generator Yeti 400
- inverter runs through the cab from the battery case to power speakers and charging phones, etc
- one speaker and stereo setup in the cab
- about 6 wooden shelves built
It's being sold as is, where is. I can drive it around Palm Beach County locally, possibly, but not further than that. I've been driving it around a bit to make sure it's good and so far, it's okay for short distance travel. The brakes have been getting a little stiff for no apparent reason, not entirely sure why, but it does start up and drive right now.
- not often anymore, but it seems to stall at low RPMs but it rarely happens now
- transmission fluid leak, but it seems to be pretty small
It's not perfect and it does need some work, but it's a partial conversion and my life is going in a different direction now, so I don't have the time, money or drive to work on this project anymore. As I said before, I hope it goes to a good home.
Please ignore my shy friend.
^In this picture, both taillights are fixed, I just don't have an updated picture.