Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2022, 03:48 PM   #1

Year: 1991
Coachwork: International
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DTA360
Rated Cap: 65
1991 Bluebird School Bus For Sale

Thanks for looking.

I bought this bus in 2015 from a guy who owned a school bus company. He sold his company and all the buses but kept this one.
The motor in it had just been rebuilt costing over 3000.00 and he had plans to make it into a monster bus.
I bought the bus from him and used it to go to El Paso, Texas for a tournament where myself and 12 friends had a hell of a road trip. After we got back, my girlfriend and I decided to convert it into a tiny home. I bought 11 acres of land and we lived in the bus for 5 years while we saved to build our house. House was finished enough to move into this last fall and we stripped all of the tiny home parts out of the bus and put some seats back into it to make a traveler out of it again.
We took a couple little trips with it and everything works great, just like it did before. We don't feel like we will be able to use it like it should be used so we have decided to sell it.

This bus would make a heck of tiny home on wheels or just a traveler for hauling friends or family. It really is super clean and ready to go.

If you have read this far, thanks again, I can go over the particulars of it now.

*1991 Bluebird School Bus
*Engine is a DTA 360 rebuilt, starts and runs awesome.
*Transmission shifts effortlessly.
*Brakes were inspected in fall of 2021 and work great.
*Interior has stripped out and replaced with 5/8 inch plywood subfloor and brand new red carpeting.
*Red seats are in place from the fender wells forward, see pictures.
*Front chairs are swivel captain chairs and the passenger chair actually folds over the stairwell so the passenger can ride right next to the captain. (Great for traveling)
*Added 4 foot steel reinforced rear deck with hitch to store and pull stuff.

We are asking $10,000 OBO
We live in Tomahawk Wisconsin

More pictures available upon request.

Thanks for you looking.

Joe
Attached Thumbnails
20210908_163159.jpg   20210906_171317.jpg   20210829_181314.jpg  

shoeshiner is offline   Reply With Quote