Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Genesis
Engine: Detroit
Rated Cap: 14
1991 Genesis short bus - RV schoolie

My personal project that carried me from coast to coast is for sale. You can watch the evolution of the build on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TygerCub
(sort oldest to newest for the bus stuff, and start with "01 BlueBus"). I will send more photos upon request.

1991 Genesis short bus, runs great! Short wheelbase makes driving this thing like driving a full-size pickup truck. Actually, the wheelbase is about a foot shorter than a full-size truck! That's what makes it so easy to drive.

I built it with an open floor plan so it never feels claustrophobic. With 2" of foam insulation on the walls and floor, it's relatively easy to maintain temperature inside. It has a "party deck" on top that's good for storage of bicycles, kayaks, lawn chairs, etc. Just tie everything down using the large eyebolts.

Inside, it has bathtub/shower with propane on-demand hot water, bucket toilet stall, a twin-sized murphy bed, 35 gallon fresh water tank, 2 house batteries, LED lighting, electrical hookup, long couch that can be used as a second bed, and 10' long countertop with tons of storage underneath.

Asking $8,000 OBO
Located in Hampton, VA
Please send questions to tyger-cub@cox.net

TygerCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Hi! I'd like to see the final pictures but I'm having the hardest time finding them. The direct link to the gallery does not work for me.
georgia.arlyne.brown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genesis, rv conversion, short bus, shortie