Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2017, 08:13 PM   #1

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: CAT
Rated Cap: 60 passenger?
1991 Thomas Diesel Pusher Cat 3208 for sale

I purchased a 1991 Thomas diesel pusher approx 2 years ago. I took all the seats out of her and my buddies and me remodeled her. Took the diesel motor out from under her that ran the A/C system. I still have all the seats and the A/C motor and condenser fans. I installed black water tank and fresh water tank. It has a home made shower as well as toilet and hot water.. The kitchen has re fridge and microwave. Twin beds up front for seating and sleeping.. A queen in middle with storage underneath bed. Then the rear has a king size bed. Roof top A/C in front and a separate A/C in master bed room. We are selling the bus and all the contents that was removed. The motor has been serviced and runs outstanding.. It has CAT 3208 motor I am about positive. The transmission is an automatic. The radiator was in need of repair so we bought a new one. Must be made of gold because it cost a war pension!! The seats are blue in color and recline..Please contact me for pics and prices.. Reasonable offer on bus.. Seats are negotiable.. Shipping is hard but possible..Buyer pays shipping..

DaddyRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:56 PM   #2

Pictures

Can you email me some pictures? location? orentuvia@gmail.com
orenthewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:07 PM   #3

Please send pictures and any other specs you have on this bus: thehumantribe@gmail.com. Thanks!
michaeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:02 PM   #4

Is this still available?
Cjanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM   #5
Bus Geek

Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
A lot of the people that come here just to sell a bus don't update the status of the sale at all. No pictures were ever uploaded or questions answered, and it appears the OP hasn't been back. My guess would be the OP has sold the bus, and notifications from this site go into his trash or spam folders.

I'm confused on this bus anyway. More than half the paragraph is about what is built into the bus, then near the end of the paragraph it say everything was removed from the interior. There is no mention of mileage at all which many of us consider fairly important. Some people prefer cat engines, but not the majority of people on this site. Being a '91 I'm going to guess that it doesn't have a preferred model of transmission either. No mention of price indicates he may have been simply fishing for a value of his bus. That doesn't mean it wouldn't work fine for someone.

Try to follow adds that are clear with the important information. This one seems to have been designed to dazzle, and what you would actually receive is confusing too.

You should follow the "Nonaffiliated buses for sale thread" to see highlighted buses chosen often because of their value based on power packages or length.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:38 PM   #6

Thank you Robin! That was awesome of you to reply! As you can tell I am as green as they come lol
Cjanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 04:36 PM   #7
Bus Geek

Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
This is a good place to learn. There seem to be a lot of bus choices around this time of year. I like to get one that runs and was recently taken out of service from the bus barns.
If you follow the links to buses for sale and listen to the discussion you can't help but learn about what you do and don't want. It's easy, sort of.