Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
Almost There

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Safe-T-Liner MVP
Engine: CAT3116
1993 Thomas 34' Converted Skoolie

I've just listed our converted 1993 Thomas Saf-T-Liner diesel pusher for auction on Ebay. $2000 with No Reserve.

I'm in Chelmsford MA. We converted this bus in 2010.

I posted for a while on skoolie.net. Here's my thread in the forum: http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f11/ba...ggle-5020.html

Ebay auction #151655067739 :
1993 Thomas Bus RV Conversion No Reserve | eBay

Youtube:
https://youtu.be/Y6u7Pq1Ld_0

We used our bus many times, but our kids are older now and it's time that it goes to a new family.

It goes 55 and get 6-8 MPG. The farthest we ever drove it was about 220 miles into Maine. This is not a cross-country bus (like most school buses). This bus would be best for a seasonal site or someone who takes it for 50 mile trips a few times a year.

We set up the bus to sleep 6 adults comfortably. There are four train berth style bunks that are over 6 feet long. The longest was for my son and it's about 6'4". Each bunk has a light and a rack for storage.

It has a full bath with a shower tub. Hot water is supplied by a propane constant hot water heater. 35 gallons of fresh water. 25 gallon black water and 25 gallon gray water waste tanks. 24,000 BTU Atwood furnace and 15,000 BTU rooftop AC with electric heater. I also have a window AC that fits in the mater bedroom window for extra hot summers.

All windows are professionally tinted and have window screens (except the emergency exit windows).

It has 4 deep cycle coach batteries that are 115 Amp hours and a 2000 watt inverter that can run the mini fridge for 3 days. It can also run the microwave.

It runs and drives and it's mostly ready for camping. It will need a new half windshield on the drivers side to pass inspection. It had a small crack from a kicked up highway stone that propagated over the years to a number of cracks. It's flat glass and I'm sure it won't be expensive.

It's currently registered and titled as an RV in MA. I'm wiling to help transport it a short distance from my house, like maybe 50 miles or so. Please don't ask me to drive it hundreds or thousands of miles.

bunedoggle is offline   Reply With Quote