Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

1995 International 3800 T444E Skoolie Starter Project

Started a Skoolie conversion project back in June 2018 but l've decided to throw in towel - too many competing projects and not enough time. Mileage is 148,142.

This is a 1995 International 3800 T444E. It is already titled in Florida as an RV. Photos are included of exterior, engine and transmission plate. It has two working Carrier AirV a/c units mounted on the roof. It also has an Onan Emerald III Genset generator which also runs to power A/C Units. I have the fuel/air/oil filters along with spark plugs to service (will need to replace inline filter also, just didn't buy that one yet). It has four brand new Toyo M170 10R22.5 tires (two on front, two on outer rear) installed 2/14/2018 (engine oil was also changed - done at Olin Mott - total bill was $2100.

This Skoolie is located in Valrico, FL and I'm willing to deliver within 150 miles.

We have removed all interior metal (wall / ceiling) and majority of insulation. Rubber floor in still in place along with driver's seat.

Paid $4,200 for it - looking to get $4,000 for it.

You can email me at cpldbakke@yahoo.com for more details or if you have questions.

Photos viewable at this link:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskHEn1gf

SEMPERFIURAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:34 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Adding some additional photos of interior/top/underside:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/57240802@N04/Q50Ate
SEMPERFIURAL is offline   Reply With Quote