Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-17-2019, 05:34 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: Cummins
Rated Cap: 72
1995 International 3800 Toy Hauler

For sale is a 1995 International 3800 skoolie/toy hauler. It is has been re-titled as an RV since I have added a fridge, stove, bed, and shower. No CDL needed as it is now titled as an RV. The living area is fully insulated - floor, ceiling, walls. The rear portion is set up to store and carry an ATV. I'll post the link to some of the build pictures. School Bus Conversion Resources - fabrini's Album: My project.... Unfortunately the gallery goes backwards. It has been painted since this gallery in the link was completed. Motor is a T444E 7.3 diesel with 106+++ miles. Runs very strong. Included are: 12 volt TV, 50 gallon water tank, 12 volt water pump (shower), propane tankless hot water heater, "Icebox" style fridge, storage cabinets, full size bed with conventional mattress, solar panels and solar batteries, Bluetooth capable stereo, and 2 newer bus batteries kept on a maintainer. No shore power is needed since it is completely self sufficient. The roof has been coated with 2 coats of Henry Tropicool 887HS coating. This year I had the entire cooling system flushed and refilled along with the coolant filter. I also had the transmission services, flushed, and refilled. Oil, fuel, and air filters are all within a year old and I will include the extra cam sensor for the T444E. The only reason I want to sell it is I want to buy a bigger bus to convert. This is perfect for a weekend ATV trip or a deer camp trip. Price is negotiable.

fabrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 08:13 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC/AMTRANS RE
Engine: T444E 7.3 w/ MD3060
Rated Cap: 36000lbs / 78pass / 39'
You mention price negotiation but don't give a starting price.....
If you would like to check out my website that has all sort of information especially for the T444E/7.3PSD engines check out www.PatrickTheSalvageGuy.com I've got helpful downloads and articles as well as a link to my YT for other how to videos mainly on the F series trucks.
PatrickBaptist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:19 PM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Oops! This was a cut and paste from Facebook and I guess I didn't double check. $7500.00 is what I'm asking.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:50 PM   #4
Mini-Skoolie

Sold!!!! Got my new project and just removed the seats.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:05 PM   #5
Bus Nut

Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC/AMTRANS RE
Engine: T444E 7.3 w/ MD3060
Rated Cap: 36000lbs / 78pass / 39'
Fart yeah!
If you would like to check out my website that has all sort of information especially for the T444E/7.3PSD engines check out www.PatrickTheSalvageGuy.com I've got helpful downloads and articles as well as a link to my YT for other how to videos mainly on the F series trucks.
PatrickBaptist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1995, boondocking, international 3800, toy hauler