Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
Scared to Post

1999 blue bird conversion project

This is my baby, Roxy, and she has a crazy story. I converted her, contracted her out as a party bus, drove her, and lived in her. We had a beautiful life. Not to mention, she has an amazing paint job by some of Denver's finest artists. Here is a link to her complete makeover:

https://coloradoconquestblog.wordpre...2016/06/06/bus

Murphy's law eventually caught up to us, and she had a little one time roll over in the mountains. She kept everyone safe, but got a little beat up. My contract was abandoned, and she was left stranded in the Gunnison.

I didn't give up on her though. She got repaired and brought to Denver where she currently resides, but is seeking a new home. Currently still broken are the windshield, 3 passenger windows, door, a large dent in the back roof, and some minor body damage. She drove all the way from Gunnison without a hitch, still hit 70 mph and drove like nothing ever happened. After everything that happened I've decided to seek other avenues of income.

Come check her out!!! A great start for a conversion project, she has reclaimed hardwood floors and a beautiful beetle kill ceiling. The perimeter seating would be easy enough to uninstall to create an empty vessel for potential, or keep her legacy going and use her for parties!!! She can either make you money renting her out or save you money by living in her. Either way, she is a reliable machine and deserves a good home.

Please contact if you are serious. I am open to negotiation of price!

I move to the mountains on the 4th of December but she can still be seen at anytime through family and friends. Drop a line at 970-361-4850 or email at scottygconquest@gmail.com

Cheers!!!

Scotty G
Attached Thumbnails
thumb_IMG_1595_1024.jpg  

scottyg is offline   Reply With Quote