Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2017, 11:19 AM   #1

2000 Blue Bird School Bus, TC2000 excellent condition!

Hi everyone,
I just bought a bus to convert however I don't have the space to put it at this time and the time to work on it until next year, so I will list this excellent specimen for someone else to take on. Next year I will find another bus closer to me.

For sale a Blue Bird bus in excellent condition - this will sell fast, priced to sell!
71 passenger school bus with an original 179670 miles. This is a strong running truck, and was used as a backup but is no longer needed. It has a Cummins 5.9 ISB diesel engine is backed up by an Allison AT545 automatic transmission.
The body is in good shape, and has recently had a stainless steel step well installed. as you can see in the pictures. This bus also has rear air suspension and has had new front and rear brakes, drums and rear chambers 5/10/17. It has also had a new radiator and charge air cooler on 3/24/17.. There's OVER $2000 in recent repairs.
Also on ebay so this will go FAST.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Bird/112640823444

I live in St. Petersburg and the bus can be seen in Sandusky in OH, by appointment calling John A. Zigman on show contact info .
Reach out to me to discuss if you are interested: Romeu Rei - 484 577 6652

romeurei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
excellent mechanics, ready for conversion, rust free, school bus