Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2021, 10:52 AM   #21
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Lol I have people that want to offload those on me. Only bus I have with 500 series in an. Original 540 which was a good unit with straight cut gears . Allison got sloppy in the later years and made these transmissions Junk.

cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 01:34 PM   #22
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickBaptist View Post
I have one available now if you still want, I need a zip code to get you the shipping quote. Sorry about the long wait, life has been busy.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 03:51 PM   #23
Bus Nut

Year: 2004
Coachwork: IC/AMTRANS RE
Engine: T444E 7.3 w/ MD3060
Rated Cap: 36000lbs / 78pass / 39'
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
Lol I have people that want to offload those on me. Only bus I have with 500 series in an. Original 540 which was a good unit with straight cut gears . Allison got sloppy in the later years and made these transmissions Junk.

I wasn't trying to offload anything on you, I was just responding to your complaining about my price is all.
If you would like to check out my website that has all sort of information especially for the T444E/7.3PSD engines check out www.PatrickTheSalvageGuy.com I've got helpful downloads and articles as well as a link to my YT for other how to videos mainly on the F series trucks.
PatrickBaptist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 03:51 PM   #24
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post

Ok get back to you in a few hours on that one.
If you would like to check out my website that has all sort of information especially for the T444E/7.3PSD engines check out www.PatrickTheSalvageGuy.com I've got helpful downloads and articles as well as a link to my YT for other how to videos mainly on the F series trucks.
Old 03-21-2021, 06:11 PM   #25
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickBaptist View Post
I wasn't trying to offload anything on you, I was just responding to your complaining about my price is all.

LOL I know.. my point being 545s are worth the price of scrap.. and rather than pay $400 for a used one, a person should buy a new one for not much more..

you can sell them at whatever you want.. but I do warn people of bad deals when i see em thats all..
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 03:47 AM   #26
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
LOL I know.. my point being 545s are worth the price of scrap.. and rather than pay $400 for a used one, a person should buy a new one for not much more..

you can sell them at whatever you want.. but I do warn people of bad deals when i see em thats all..

I wouldn't have one either (hence why I made sure my conversion has the MD3060), but some people don't want to change.

Where is it you can get a "new" AT 545 at though¿ My price is lower than any other listing on ebay is so calling it a bad deal isn't a fair claim, not to mention it does work.
Old 06-14-2022, 09:14 AM   #27
Bus Nut

Hey y'all bumping I still have alot of the parts listed and reduced the listed prices get with me if you need anything.
Here is an updated list:

I have 2 International School buses and a 89 International S1600 I am parting out, PLEASE READ THE AD before contacting me:
(buses located in Erwin TN 37650)
NEITHER BUS IS FOR SALE WHOLE, PART OUT ONLY. Both bus bodys are cut off and gone.
I do have videos on youtube for both these buses, if you want to see them running then email me for the links.
Ad updated 3-15-22!
This is a long list and include parts from various vehicles so please take time to look through the list before contacting me about what I have, if that vehicle isn't listed then I don't have parts for it. I'm not a real salvage yard, I just have a few things I've bought up to part out, but if I have the veh listed but not the part shoot me a txt, if I have it listed then I try to update this list as often as possible so if it's here I still have it, call or txt me when your ready to come pickup FOUR TWO THREE 2OH2 8883 I can meet ANY DAY 9AM-9PM, Thanks.

1st Bus #19: 2001 303,xxx miles
Engine T444E 7.3 V8 Diesel Engine $2000.00 (complete, turbo to oil pan, all accessories that are bolted directly to engine, excluding PCM), if you want the engine but less accessories we can work that out.
Transmission Allison MD3060 $1000.00 (includes torque converter, no TCM or push button control panel).
Engine/Trans SAE bell housing adapter $200
Injectors $75 each or $500 for all 8
Turbo $175.00
Turbo pedestal $75
Spider pipe $50
Intercooler and intake piping $100.00
Radiator $100
Intercooler $200
Rear end $1000.00 (includes air bags, springs, and all brackets)
Air ride seat SOLD
Windshield 2 large pieces $150 for bother or $90 each
2 smaller side pieces of windshield $50 for both or $35 each.
Steering column and wheel $100
Gauge cluster $125.00 (all working)
Side mirrors $125 both or $75 each
Main doors $100
Seats SOLD.
Front bumper SOLD
Rear bumper $100 SOLD
Front axle $250.00
Hood SOLD
Drive shaft $100.00
Dash $50.00
Good roof hatch $35
Damaged roof hatch $10
Stop sign $50 (Yes it does work)
Side windows SOLD.
I am not selling the tires/rims, PCM/TCM/trans push button controls, or air compressor, I want them for spares on my rig.

Bus starts easy and drives well without any problems, I picked it up in WV and drove it 225 miles back home to TN while towing a full sized van home, it was in the 90s when we drove it home and never ran hot. Bus was already good on oil/trans/coolant fluids when I picked it up, no water in oil or fuel in water, trans fluid was clean and reddish, of course the oil is black as coal as one would expect.
Doesn't smoke on startup, idles smooth and even.

2nd Bus #334: 1995 111,xxx miles
I drove this bus about 40 miles pulling another vehicle without any issues, starts up easy in the cold, no smoke, no blow by.

Engine T444E 7.3 V8 190hp Turbo Diesel Engine SOLD
Transmission Allison AT545 SOLD
Engine/Trans SAE bell housing adapter SOLD
Radiator SOLD
Rear end $800.00
Air ride seat $75 (does leak air)
Windshield 2 large pieces $100 for both or $65 each
2 smaller side pieces of windshield $50 for both or $35 each.
Steering column and wheel $50 (non-tilt)
Gauge cluster $100.00 SOLD
Side mirrors $60 both or $40 each
Seats SOLD.
Front bumper SOLD
Rear bumper GONE
Front axle $150.00 (10,000lb rated, includes brake hardware)
Hood SOLD
Drive shaft $100.00
Dash $50.00
Stop sign $50 SOLD.

These engines can be swapped into a Ford platform truck/van that has the 7.3 PowerStroke but you would have to change a few things to make it happen, if you have questions about it I can help you, I've done it before personally.
Yes trades are possible just let me know what you have to swap.

I have torn down a 6.9L V8 diesel from a 89 International S1600. The engine was locked up due to water getting into the intake from a hole in the intake filter housing lid and am selling the parts that I presume to still be in good shape. IF it isn't listed then assume I don't have it or it isn't worth reusing.
THIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO IDI STUFF, I DON'T NORMALLY GET THESE SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME IF I HAVE A RUNNING 6.9, I DO HAVE A RUNNING T444E 7.3 and related parts.

Allison AT545 Automatic w/torque converter SOLD
Flywheel/flexplate SOLD
Shifter SOLD
Gauges / Instrument cluster SOLD
Cam shaft $50
Front cover $25
Valve covers $20 for 1 or $30 for both
Fuel filter housing $50
Injection pump SOLD
Fuel Injector Lines SOLD
Fuel injectors SOLD
Crank shaft dampener $25
Rockers (in pairs of 2) $15 each or $50 for all 4/8
Push rods $25 for 8 or $40 for all 16
Rollers $25 for all 16 or $15 for 8
Roller retainers $30 for all 8
Roller retainer plate $10
Rear cover $15
Water Pump $30
Alternator $50 (pulley is bent) SOLD
Bare engine block $100 (will either need honed or bored, doesn't appear to have anything serious wrong with it and had std sized pistons and bearings)
Exhaust manifold $25 each or $40 for both
Rad fan $40 SOLD
Power steering/brake hydroboost pump SOLD
Hard fuel line from lift pump to filter housing SOLD
Alt/AC mounting bracket $50
U shaped engine mount bracket $25
Cylinder heads SOLD
Gauge/instrument cluster from 89 IH S1600 truck SOLD
Oil pan $40
Transmission filter housing $50 (with AN/JIC fittings)

I have parted out 2 motor homes and am selling the useful left overs.
Check out my other ads, I'm also parting out a bus as well!
PLEASE READ THE AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME!

I have a good used commercial truck/rv/tractor batter $35

Parts pulled from 1984 Pace Arrow Eleganza

2x DuoTherm 15k BTU Roof Air Conditioners WORK VERY WELL, used 2 seasons $175 each or $300 for both
Aluminum vent $20
WINDOWS FROM THIS UNIT (all glass great shape, uncracked, includes all frame work, all screens are there too good shape):
Drivers Window measures 29"Hx40"w on the bottom and 23.5" on the top $15
Passenger Window 29"Hx40"w on the bottom and 23.5" on the top $15
Rear Window (does not open) 25"H x 30"W $20
All windows I will make you a deal for $30 for all 3 windows. All windows & frames are still in very good usable shape without any cracks or broken pieces.
NO OTHER PARTS FROM THIS UNIT

Parts pulled from 1993 Pace Arrow Pegasus:
75gal fuel tank (VERY CLEAN no rust inside at all) $85
NOTHING ELSE FROM THIS UNIT

Other various automotive parts:

3 1/2 - 3 inch exhaust adapter $5
Ford Taurus Upper Radiator Hose $5
50A-30A adapter $20
7.3 Head Gasket (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED) $20
School bus light flasher $25
Dana 80 Pinion Bearing Set $20
Dana 80 Flange $50
Ford Clutch Rod $15
75gal fuel tank $100 Very clean on inside.

Parts pricing (all parts in good usable condition unless otherwise noted):

I do not accept paypal, but checks/money order/cash/money gram are all fine, please understand I will hold checks until they clear my bank before goods will be released. Credit/Debt cards accepted!
If your coming to pickup items, I am able to meet with you 7 days a week no problem.

I don't mind to ship parts, but if it's something that requires freight shipping then you will make all arrangements with the shipper including payment. I have access to a commercial loading dock in town, easy for a semi to access, if it goes on a pallet, there is a $50 flat fee for straps and a pallet.

Of course I make deals on multiple items, delivery possible $75 fuel surcharge and then $3.50 per mile to drop off, can only delivery Tues-Fri due to work schedule, can meet any day of the week for pickup as I work nights.

I'm sure there is plenty I've yet to list, anything not listed just ask. reasonable offers always welcome, my phone number is FOUR TWO THREE-2O2-8883 call/txt, I don't answer restricted phone numbers. Phone will get you the fastest answer, I check emails like once a week so if you message or email me expect a few days before I get back to you.

Also check me out on ebay PatTheSalvageGuy, 100% seller feedback speaks for itself, I take care of the people feeding me Thanks for having a gander.

Tags
for sell, parts