Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2020, 01:16 PM   #1

2002 Ford E-350 7.3l Powerstroke short bus

Skoolie project. This is a 2002 Ford 7.3 liter powerstroke diesel with 182k. We bought the bus a year ago, with the intentions of doing a conversion on it, but have gotten busy with life! The title is free and clear, and we were also able to get the title converted from a bus title to a van title, as we purchased it from a school in New Jersey retiring it. We have spent many hours stripping and gutting the interior, as well as patching the floor. We put in a new starter when we bought it. We put new sealant on all windows, and two rear doors with weather stripping, so there is no longer any leaky windows. I haven't had it running since last fall, I removed the batteries, and kept them on a trickle charger through the winter, and put a stabilizer in the full tank. We noticed the bus does need a new water pump, which I have purchased the parts needed already. Was running great last time we had it moving as we used it to move into a new home. If you are looking for a skoolie conversion project this is the one. Open to all offers and suggestions! Call, text or email with any inquiries, My name is Ryan!
We are located in Cape May, New Jersey 08204 Contact info below!

Rfoguth@gmail.com
cell:989-745-1145
Attached Thumbnails
Bus 1.jpg   Bus 2.jpg   Bus 3.jpg   Bus 4.jpg   Bus 5.jpg  

Bus 6.jpg  

BabyBus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pics