Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2020, 01:34 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Thomas
Engine: Cummins, Alison
2002 thomas for sale

120k miles, 24 valve Cummings diesel, Allison transmission, new batteries, great tire tread, 12 windows, runs great!

Seats are already removed and the floor is rust free with 2 coats of rustoleum paint applied. Emergency hatches have been replaced with 2 dome skylights and heater system has been removed. Roof has been covered with rubber closing and windows are as leak proof as it can get!

It is a 34 ft flat nose bus with actual living area of 30ft x 7.5ft wide and a rear emergency exit door. 225 sqft

READY TO BUILD IN!!

Located in Monroe Louisiana

Asking 7k but willing to negotiate.

I paid 4k for it and have put $3200 dollars and 5 weeks of steady time in it since.

I drove it home from where i bought it 5.5 hours from me and have not needed to move it anymore since. So i can not give you any real detail on the condition of the motor other than what i just told you! Oh it does seem to always sound the reverse beep when key is on. Not sure about that one!

Anyway pictures show before and after to let you see how amazing it is!

Please only serious buyers!

PM if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
20201015_110153.jpg   20200921_181045.jpg   20201015_110203.jpg   20201015_110323.jpg   20201015_110346.jpg  

20200930_172210.jpg  

L2thaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:11 PM   #2
Traveling

Year: None
Coachwork: None
Chassis: None
Engine: None
Rated Cap: None
Front engine or rear? I'd prefer the 8.3, but me likey. Waiting to settle an insurance claim from a car accident before I'll even know my budget.

As an aside, told my attorney today to serve the suit, since the insurance companies seem content to hold me hostage for months on end (six to nine months since a ridiculous offer, and a year since he was assigned the case).

He was already on it. I made it clear in no uncertain terms that the company holding things up (my own insurance, ironically, who is only going to be responsible for perhaps 10% of the claim), had two weeks to get their head out of their @$$ and get with the program.

I further stipulated that a 60-day clock would be ticking to make and tender an offer agreeable to ME, and none other (attorney didn't like that one). I told him I am spoiling to go to court at this point, and if they want to avoid that, they better get it in gear. Laws need to change to prevent this sort of waiting game.

Anyway, I may be in touch if things work out in a timely fashion...
CHEESE_WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:28 AM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Yaay

I'm in no rush.. so i hope it works out!!!
Old 10-16-2020, 04:35 AM   #4
Traveling

So is this a front-engine or a rear-engine?
Old 10-16-2020, 04:54 AM   #5
Mini-Skoolie

Front. It sits right beside the driver seat. Ignore the mess but i was getting it all cleaned up still when i took this picture! You can see to that even the rust up there is gone tho! So that's a good thing! Lol
Attached Thumbnails
20201015_110254_03.jpg  
Old 10-16-2020, 04:55 AM   #6
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE_WAGON View Post
Front engine or rear? I'd prefer the 8.3, but me likey. Waiting to settle an insurance claim from a car accident before I'll even know my budget.

As an aside, told my attorney today to serve the suit, since the insurance companies seem content to hold me hostage for months on end (six to nine months since a ridiculous offer, and a year since he was assigned the case).

He was already on it. I made it clear in no uncertain terms that the company holding things up (my own insurance, ironically, who is only going to be responsible for perhaps 10% of the claim), had two weeks to get their head out of their @$$ and get with the program.

I further stipulated that a 60-day clock would be ticking to make and tender an offer agreeable to ME, and none other (attorney didn't like that one). I told him I am spoiling to go to court at this point, and if they want to avoid that, they better get it in gear. Laws need to change to prevent this sort of waiting game.

Anyway, I may be in touch if things work out in a timely fashion...
This is a 5.9 btw
Old 10-16-2020, 04:58 AM   #7
Traveling

Thanks, I figured it was a 5.9 in the original post, I just wasn't sure if it was FE or RE. I'll be in touch if it is still available and in my budget (once I know what my budget will or won't be).

Tags
demo done, for sale, ready for conversion, thomas