We will be moving across the country in August, to the Pullman, WA / Moscow, ID area. Our bus will be up for sale as soon as we unload - probably the last week in August. Discount if you help us unload.
- 2002 Thomas/Freightliner Conventional
- Cummins 5.9 24 valve (not the dreaded 53 block)
- Allison 2000 transmission
- 34' long
- Good tires
- Transmission oil pink and unburnt
- Engine oil changed before trip
- Differential oil changed and u-joints lubed
- Freshly painted (though the texture is... rustic. Stand 50' away and it's gorgeous.)
- Seats removed.
- Co-pilot's seat installed (behind driver's seat) - from Suburban, welded to stand from minivan
- Road-proven (well, once we get across the country); mechanic said "It's tight", patted us on the head, and cleared us to go across the country.
- Locking front and back doors
- Spare tire included
- 2000W Inverter and deep cycle battery
We will be in the Pullman, WA / Moscow, ID area, about an hour and a half's drive south of Spokane, WA. Airports in the area include PUW (Pullman), LWS (Lewiston, ID), and GEG (Spokane). We could certainly pick you up at PUW or LWS; it would be a bit harder for us to get to Spokane (but possible).