Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-26-2019, 03:39 AM   #1

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: STL
Engine: Cummins 5.9L Turbo
Rated Cap: 36 pax
2003 Thomas Saf T Liner 4sale

THIS BUS IS LOCATED IN ENUMCLAW, WA. (Delivery is possible.)
This bus is under 26,001 pounds and does not require a CDL.
5.9l Cummins Turbo Diesel with less than 100,00 miles on it; all fluids and filters changed last year, less than 500 miles ago. To the best of my knowledge, she is mechanically sound. I've driven her locally at highway speeds and up in the foothills near Mt Rainier with no problems.
She's 30' bumper to bumper, with the flooring and floor insulation, there is 6'1" of interior height. The woodstove chimney makes her 12'4" tall.
No roof or other leaks.
This is my 2nd bus, bought in spring 2018 to replace the 1985 GMC short bus we'd lived in for 6 years. After 7+ years of bus living, we've moved back into a house and have decided to sell Blubrry instead of finishing the conversion.
Electrical installation professionally done by licensed / bonded / insured electrical contractor. Woodstove (Morsų Standard) also professionally installed.
AdvanTech flooring over 2" rigid foam and Reflectix. The walls are filled with expanding spray foam, then 2" rigid foam insulation and Reflectix. We were toasty warm last winter despite 3' snow and single digit temperatures for a few weeks. We did not improve the existing ceiling insulation.
Cameras front and rear, 4 phase battery bank charger, 600 watt power inverter, batteries (3 of them) new last year and always kept on charger.
Good tires with probably another 25,000 miles of wear remaining, maybe more.
New windshield wipers 3 months ago and a spare set.
There are no holding tanks installed, no modifications made to the frame or body.
This bus is located in Enumclaw, WA. (Delivery is possible.)
In the attached pictures, I've included the manufacturer's interior mounted badges giving detailed information on the engine and transmission. She was previously a military bus.
We can answer questions by text to 425 - two two 3 - 26 one 4 (we're on PST, but text anytime)
Or by email at hannahsrestcruzan@gmail.com
We've got a sale price of $11,000 on her.

Kris
Attached Thumbnails
received_1025956107788185.jpg   received_2173010119670271.jpg   received_616407615767337.jpg   received_466731650714026.jpg  

KrisKnudsen is offline   Reply With Quote