Asking $8,250 - Located in Brighton, Michigan
My father and I spent part of our summer working on converting this bus and had a great time working on it. I am sorry to see it go but I could use that cash for a down-payment on a house!
We bought it from a school district that has a great track record for maintaining their vehicles (oil change and inspections every 3000 miles) and no dirt roads. A CDL is *not* required for this vehicle.
Overview of what we did in August:
- prepped and painted using quality automotive paint
- removed the seats
- added a Lifeproof vinyl plank floor and PVC trim (durable and waterproof)
- added eyelets for two hammocks
- re-installed two seats facing each other (bench style with seat belts)
- NEW Hitch (It's a class 3 or 4, I can check)
- 6 BRAND NEW tires all around
- $1,500 spent on breaks, alignment, wheel bearings, etc.. I saved the documents from a reputable dealership in the area.
This is not a complete conversion, there are a few punch list things that need to be wrapped up (attaching the entrance handle, trim around the wheel bumps, etc.).
Use as creative business venture, like a ice cream truck, pet care, mobile art van , or convert to mini food truck , tool truck, RV, tiny house , construction office , hunting cabin , hunting blind, camper, party bus.
I will upload more photos when I get back home of the most recent updates. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions
Contact Scott at 248-342- Two 44O or message me here