Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2017, 02:04 AM   #1

2005 short bus fer sale OR

Arrrrrgh having to sell my lady and sincerely the most fun project I've ever undertaken :/
She's a 2005 Thomas shortie with a 6.0 Ford diesel

I purchased from an auction Thanksgiving of 2016,, started the remodel and have been comfortably living in since April of this year (2017)
Bus has been a daily driver without fail day in and out (brakes transmission and handling have been 5 star)

Recently broke down and mechanic recommended replacement of the motor over repair, I'm not in a financial position to perform either at this point. Nothing to date has been (in my mind) properly diagnosed but I'm short on time and need to turn the page...

Purchased the rig in Maupin OR and have a had great time with the build, great Juju the entire pass but recently left me on the side of the road without the resources to continue...

Bus is registered in California as an RV

My hope is that someone will carry my project either to fruition or to a place which respects the sweat and effort involved

A touch about myself:*
Master carpenter with lite expertise on automotive mechanical

Shortie has 2 well working emergency popups on the roof (love this and get jealous comments from fellow skoolies,, air flow is dynamite with access to the roof for a late star peek)

All Windows work very well, completely weather tite, never a drop inside

Seats stripped and steel deck Rusto rolled to protect from any water penetration

Insulated floors and short walls with R 3.6 poly iso under 5/8" ply decking

Electrical chases built thru poplar valances,, valances serve as LED light bar for under cab lamps (vue pics)

50 gallon fresh water tank

New water pump with accumulator

Hot water shower (swings outside for a nice outdoor shower in the pines

Goat basin tub for a full soak (40 gallon galvanized shower basin)

130lb. Bed lift for queen bed to access tank, mechanical and tools

Usb/12v charging on both sides of the bed

Full kitchen with working sink and 2 burner propane cooktop

Class 4 tow hitch for 10k lbs...
(nice welds and but no electrical for trailer lights)
New LVT flooring

Carrier A.C. revived and unit works well (replaced hydraulic hose and now blows cold)

......I stripped the emblems and trims to prep for paint,, I've got grey and white single stage paint ready to spray it,, (3gallons light grey and 2 gallons white acrylic enamel)*

Black trims are in San Diego and can be arranged to ship or pick up

I`m looking for the best offer on the ol' girl starting at 3k,, please email with any questions and I`ll be happy to get back as I'm available*

144,000 original miles
6.0 ford diesel

Engine started knocking and shop recommended replacement... said that it could be fixed for around 4k but wouldn't have warranty,, a full 7.3 repower with a 50k mile warranty is estimated around 15k

Bus is currently in Medford Oregon...starts, runs, and drives but not recommended for long distances (honestly drives like it always has)

Cheers and my name Luke,, I can be reached at 858.61o.7343 with any questions you may have

Clean Title in hand
Best offer by Saturday 11.24*
Attached Thumbnails
20170228_104110.jpg   20171121_195731.jpg   20171121_195638.jpg   20171121_195711.jpg   20171121_195825.jpg  

20171121_195716.jpg   20170228_104101.jpg   20170228_104120.jpg  

Thombus is offline   Reply With Quote