This is a 2006 Ford Econoline E350 Diesel short bus.
I purchased it in July of this year from a reputable bus dealership in NY - Don Brown Bus Sales. It was originally sold by the school district in 2019. I had the idea to convert it into a camper/Skoolie.
Maine registration and inspection from August (I was living there at the time).
I have since moved home to Maryland and plan to go back to school, so I'm looking to pass it onto someone with a dream for adventure.
- Pair of new brake rotors and pads.
- Brand new front tires, back tires with excellent tread.
- Spare tire (no wheel/rim).
- Oil changed less than 1,000 miles ago.
- Working air conditioning and heat.
- 4 wheels, not 6 as is usual for these size buses. This makes it lighter and adds convenience.
- Tinted windows.
- Alloy wheels.
- All seats are stripped except 1 for a passenger. Bolts put into holes in floor.
- Stop sign removed.
- Reflector tape removed.
- Back up beeping disengaged.
- Good mirrors.
- Some cosmetic issues.
- Key does not open driver door.
- Small hole where stop sign connected to body. Now has duct tape.
Contact with any questions! Email preferred: email@example.com