This conversion is brand new and was beautifully finished. We used it for a sabbatical trip and loved every bit of the bus but are returning overseas so are looking to sell.
This is a well laid out conversion with ample sitting room, a small dinette, apartment size fridge and large sink, a shower and separate compost toilet, 2 full twin length bunks, a queen size bed in back, as well as a toddler sized bed underneath the queen bed.
The bus is outfitted with basic linens, pots and pans and dishes, foam mattresses and cushions all included.
This bus has taken us across the country and back without issue. We’ve been
up and down mountains, through all kinds of weather and she runs smooth and steady.
• Year/Make/Model: 2007; Thomas Saf-T-Liner 84 Passenger School Bus, 40’ length; 6’4” interior head space (this bus is a high-top)
• Engine: 7.2L Caterpillar Diesel Engine (7210); Transmission: Allison 2500
• Fuel: economy @ 10 miles/gallon; 60 Gallon fuel tank
• Mileage: 177,000
• Maintenance: Complete Service October 2019; 3 brand new batteries installed in October 2019; brand new 60 gallon fuel tank installed October 2019; Tires in good condition…no replacement necessary; brakes - ABS / great condition
• Title/Registration: registered as an RV in the state of Indiana (does not require a CDL or bus driver’s license to drive)
* Plumbing: 55gallon gray water tank; 60 gallon fresh water tank. Shower Room with cedar paneling and wall mounted baskets; separate toilet room with Ecovita compost toilet. Kitchen sink and shower connected to propane tank for hot water.
• Storage: located under the couches and under the beds. This family of seven has never run out of storage space.
• Electric: Electric hookup 20/30/or 50amp, power cable included (when not using solar power). 14x 110v electric outlets; 4x solar panels that provide sufficient electricity to run refrigerator, lights, phone/computer charging, and two “Magic” fans. This bus can be “offthe grid” if desired
We will be moving the bus in December to Chicago or Austin, and will consider delivering if needed.
Please only comment or email if you have serious inquiry.
We are asking $45,000 but will consider any serious offers.