My wife and I took our kids on an amazing 10 month adventure living full time in this converted school bus. We traveled in "Minty" from Tennessee, to Oklahoma, through the Great Plains to Yellowstone, to the Oregon Coast, down to the Bay Area, across to the Grand Canyon, North Texas, even down to South Padre Island - finally settling near Galveston, TX. We had such amazing fun, but it's time to let someone else continue the adventures. We have a new baby on the way, and are selling the bus to pay for the birth.
I bought it already converted for $8,700 but spent 3 months and thousands of dollars making significant improvements, so I am selling it for $11,500. My original goal was to fix a few small things and sell it for a higher price than that, but I have been too busy with work to find the time. The details are below, along with a video of the bus. Please send me a private message if you are interested. The bus is currently parked about 25 minutes West of Galveston, TX.
Video of the bus:
- 35 ft
- 1991 International
- 7.3 Diesel
- Automatic transmission
- 4 out of 6 tires were bought new 1 year ago
- Awning needs repair
- Glow plugs replaced recently, had planned to add dust cover
- Headlights are dim for some reason
- Stop sign replaced with fish by previous owner
- Sleeps 6+ people
- Wooden couches in front have 6 seat belts and also fold out into a bed
- 2 sets of bunk beds
- Electric stove
- Good sized fridge
- Convection oven
- Deep kitchen sink
- Overhead cabinets which are awesome
- Roof AC blows cool air but needs work
- RV toilet
- Full size bath/shower
- Gray water tank
- Black water tank
- Fresh water tank, with 12 volt pump
- Propane hot water heater
- Generator needs work
- Large rack on rear bumper
- Really fun to drive!!!
- Climbs up mountain roads just fine!
- Clean title