Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #1

Year: 1981
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Ford B700
Engine: Detroit Diesel 8.2L
Rated Cap: 66
4 900R20 tires and rims FREE in Baltimore

I have 4 extra 900(R)20 tires on Dayton rims. Some failed MD inspection, others passed, but I got a whole new used set that matched so these are surplus.

These are a mix of Goodyear retreads and one Michelin. One failed inspection for dry rot, another failed for a small cut in the sidewall but no cut cords. None failed for tread depth. All hold air. Personally I would drive anywhere (and have) with them in the rear except the Mich which seems to have a hop or bump in it and has been my spare since that developed. However, I enjoy getting every last mile out of things (for sustainability reasons of course), I am fully prepared to change a tire anywhere in the rain, and I don't carry around other peoples children.

If you drive 900x20 then you should know that it is getting extremely difficult to find a replacement tire on the road. One of these would make an adequate spare at least if you don't have a spare yet.

If I had the space I would keep these forever, but I don't. They go FREE, first come first served, but worst tire first. You can have one, some or all of them, but I get to pick the order they go. If you want the best one you have to take the others too (unless maybe if you bribe me?

No dumping them in a ditch allowed either. That's not nice, and some poor schoolie will need them one day.

Post back here and I will get an email (or so it says).

Doug / Unruhly

unruhly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:14 AM   #2

I know it's a long shot, but do you still have these tires?
jcamo28 is offline   Reply With Quote