Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2022, 02:00 PM   #1
Almost There

Year: 1998
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner
Engine: 3126 Caterpillar
Rated Cap: 84 person
4 SALE - 2004 Ford F-350 Bus 7.3 TD 130K Miles

Aloha All!

Yes...you read that correctly. A 2004 Ford F-350 Bus with the legendary 7.3 liter Turbo Diesel...aka the Million Mile Motor.

The Bus frame was built by Ford in 2003 then it was sent to a coachworks in NJ that did the Bus conversion where it was then titled in 2004....thus a 2004 with a 2003 drive train.

The bus has most of the seats removed and shelves/bins put in to be a mobile sales office. But you can easily pull that stuff out and build it however you want.

It has a Handicap Door in the rear on the passenger side. I don't know if the wheelchair lift was already removed but I think it was.

The engine has 129K to 130K miles on it. It needs a couple of injectors replaced otherwise it's in great condition. Bus has been stored for the last 2.5 years so it also needs batteries and a fuel system flush.

Has a ton of new parts put on it before it went to bed. Pumps and front end parts mostly.

As far as I know all the glass is good. There's no rust-thrus and tires have plenty of tread on them. Again...please check that puppy out before laying down the Benjamins just to verify.

I'm selling it for my brother. He is an older fella and doesn't do computers and cell phones so I am handling that for him. The bus is located in South New Jersey so if you're in that area and interested, please let me know and I can put you guys together.

Based on the current condition of the bus and the scarcity of the low mile motors these days...we feel $8000 is a more than a fair price for the Bus. Firm. No haggling.

I'll include what photos I have. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions. I do not have the ability to take more pictures as I'm on the other side of the country from where the bus is but I can try and have my goofball brother take some more photos if possible. Though if you're in that area it may be faster just to set up a day to go look at it in person.

I don't know if we're allowed to put our contact info in these ads so please respond to it and I'll reply back ASAP.
Attached Thumbnails
Ford 1.png   Ford 2.png   Ford 3.png   Ford 4.png  

CritiqueThisBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 05:36 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30~Chevy cutaway
Engine: 5.7/350 Chevy Vortec
Rated Cap: Just me and my "stuff"?
Undercarriage pics, especially of the rear leaf spring mounting areas would be good.
Should be easy to get since it's on a lift!
Hopefully the bus lived its life south of the infamous "Rust Belt"?

Other than that, good luck on your/his sale...
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote