Like many others here I purchased this bus and partially converted it however the time has come to sell the bus.
My build thread is here http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f11/pr...tent-7633.html
I need the funds so I will post here briefly before sending it on to auction.
I am asking $6235 I will entertain reasonable offers based on your ability to take this off my hands.
What you get:
1. The bus as converted for camping. see build thread above /\
2. An RV fridge and heater if you want.
3. The extra paint and fluids from the build and what not if you want them.
4. The seat heater and seats I removed if you want them.
Awesome things about the bus:
1. Great mechanical engine/transmission combo, the bus handles passes and hills great and gets great mileage with the 60 gallon tank means great cruising range (my low was 6 mpg in wind mountains best 9 mpg averaged much closer to 9 mpg)
2. Converted well enough to use camping but nothing done that would prevent you from customizing it as you like.
3. Good rubber and mechanically sound.
4. The roof is coated and it is painted not yellow and licensed as a motor home.
5. It has lived its life in Eastern Oregon and Wyoming so there is no rust problem.
Not Awesome things:
1. The volt gauge is missing and the fuel gauge does not work, nor does the oil pressure in the cab, though it does in the engine bay so it is the gauge not the sensor.
2. It is in Green River Wyoming though I will work with you on transport/storage drive it to you for the right price or pick you up in Salt Lake if needed etc.
3. It is a bus with 210,000 miles there are a few dents but no major body damage
I will be putting up some pictures later and I will answer questions here and by pm lets work something out.