We need to sell our second baby called Maggie. She is part of the family and a joint project with the cousin.
More than a bus, she is a very special vehicle, for us she is like Skoolie Royalty, we love her endless but we need to allocate the resources we have invested in her in our family business.
She is a 96 International Navistar Thomas Vista 3600 with a 7.3L T444E Diesel engine and an automatic Allison AT545 transmission, both in perfect conditions.
Maggie is one of the best kept and nicest buses that we have seen online or in person. We picked her up especially for her amazing structural and mechanical conditions. There is not a single spot of bad rust in her or any mechanical issue.
No leaks or funny noises. She can take you from Alaska to La Patagonia Argentina as long as you take good care of her when she needs some oil or coolant.
As long as conversion, all the hard work is done. A lot of work.
- Seats were removed.
- Decals were removed (biggest pain to remove than the seats in my opinion).
- All school signals.
- Old subfloor removed.
- Metal subfloor wire brushed and treated with anti-rust enamel.
- Insulation and moisture barrier added to the floor.
- New plywood floor installed.
- Water proof vinyl planks installed.
- Exterior paint job in Mocha White (spray gun not roller)
- Interior paint job in Gloss White (spray gun not roller)
- Dashboard renovated and repainted black.
- Driver seat renovated and painted black.
- All trims painted black.
- Wheels and fender painted black (spray gun not roller)
- Roof was extra sealed and treated with elastomeric thermal paint as extra protection and thermal barrier.
And so much minor stuff that would be too long to list here.
We didn't add extra insulation to the walls or ceilings because we were not using (or planning to use) the bus for full time living. The original was more than enough for us.
We are located in Miami, Florida and you can contact me for more pictures, videos, and information about her at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have some pics here on the computer but I will be taking more during the week.
If you have any questions please just contact me and let me know how can I be helpful.
We can not hold the bus, so we will have an open house next week.
I have also seen people asking about financing the bus and we can help with information regarding that.
I've previously used loans from companies like Avant and Prosper and they were great to me. They are so much better and less pain in the back than traditional banks if you have a job and a decent credit history.
If you have questions regarding that ask me too and I will gladly share the information I have so far.
Thank you and have an amazing day!
P.S I did this video for my girlfriend but I upload it to YouTube in order to share it here, as the forum only accept pictures. The quality is not great but at least you can get an idea.