Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
Almost There

Coachwork: na
Chassis: na
Engine: na
Send a message via Yahoo to drchefscott
Bus Sales.. I WANNA RIDE.......

Ok all... Today Saturday I just E-filed my taxes. The wife wants to know how much it would cost me to purchase a bus. We are looking for a long bus. I looked online and see, for example NC Schools, about $2000. Does this make sense? Too low? Too high?? Where would be the best places for me to look for a used bus. Help me out.

Scott

drchefscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Re: Bus Sales.. I WANNA RIDE.......

Price sounds about right, about the average price of a used bus ... any details on it?
Old 02-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
Almost There

Coachwork: na
Chassis: na
Engine: na
Send a message via Yahoo to drchefscott
Re: Bus Sales.. I WANNA RIDE.......

I've seen quite a few on that site for $1400-$1800 and up. I also found busses on Ebay. Just basic information. I think with their list it more of a visit or call for details. Here is a link to the site: http://ncschoolbussales.dpi.state.nc.us ... splayFrame (cut and paste)

They have a listing from all over the state. Now that I think about it, I have to go out later today and pass a school. I am going to see if there are any busses outside with a company name on it. If not, I may stop in the office and inquire to who does their transportation and contact them to see what (if anything) is up for sale. We sometimes over look the closest resources when were so excited. I'm even more excited since I'm moving in May and will assign its first duties to be a moving truck for my stuff to Fla with a sleep over inside the first night. I will remove all the seats to make room for my stuff. The seats will go with me as I have plans for them.
drchefscott is offline   Reply With Quote