Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2020, 04:33 PM   #1

C Head Composting Toilet Like New- $650

Hi friends, Iíve got a C Head shorty composting toilet for sale. I got it about 6 months ago and I LOVE LOVE it, but Iíve recently converted my RV to a rental and re-installed a traditional gravity flush so I have no use for it anymore. It was fantastic when I lived in my rig full time for several months. I saved a ton of water not having to flush, got to double the gray tank capacity by adding an external valve since I no longer needed a black tank. This model is perfect if youíre mounting it on top of a wheel well or any kind of raised surface or you have a low ceiling clearance and just want to save room. I chose this brand because most of the parts can be easily replaced at Home Depot if anything g should ever break, and itís super easy to change and clean. I also really like how they designed the composting blade at the bottom of the bucket. It rotates the medium like a blender, sucking the top layer down and under so everything gets a really nice covering. I found that coconut is the best medium with absolutely no smell. Do not even bother with moss or pine shavings. The toilet and all parts are in like new condition and it comes with the floor mounting kit. Matte white finish with a standard size seat. See photos for full dimensions and manufacture description. Originally retails for $850Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8753.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	51249
. I will pay shipping if youíre not local. Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	51248
Attachment 1

wewannawander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 06:44 PM   #2