Hey David and Laura!
My apologies for missing your messages!
Here are the specs of my build:
1) 5 Speed Manual (with highway differential. Rides a comfortable 90-100 km)
2) hydraulic brakes
2) INTERIOR HEIGHT = approx. 6'2"
Interior WIDTH= approx 7'6"
* I will be out this weekend to get exact measurements.
3) Mileage= approx. 80,000km fresh oil change
* again, I'll get back with exact KM
4) Body and frame rust? Frame has normal rust for year, nothing structurally damaging. Lower rust behind rear wheels on side skirts (was planning on trimming about 1 foot off both sides and adding underbelly storage. Take care of the rust and add storage!)
The best part of the bus is its engine and tranny. MINT! Does 450 km on one tank of diesel! (approx $150 CAD to fill)
This bus was initially planned for myself, but I planned on converting buses for skoolies looking for a custom build after I finished this one.
If you don't need a bus ASAP, but say for this spring 2017, I could put together a completely custom build to your specs and budget! I have certified contractors helping with electrical, plumbing, and mechanical and I myself have framed houses.
If you are interested, I know we could find the perfect bus ASAP, set out floorplans, lay out a budget, and I could get this looking incredible before spring rolls around!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!