Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2020, 06:07 AM   #1

Classified Search Engine

Hi all, please excuse this post if its on the wrong board. We run AllCraigslistSearch.com which is Nationwide and Statewide Craigslist (and eBay) search engine. Our search allows you to filter by city, state and category. We have seen alot of searches by RV enthusiasts, so we figured our tool must be of some use to them. Please feel free to check us out.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
James

allcraigslistsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:31 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American
Engine: 8.3 Cummins ISC
Rated Cap: 75
Sounds like a nice tool but the sad reality is that Craigslist has been a ghost town ever since they started charging for vehicle ads early last year.

I hate facebook marketplace but its really the only place where I can find stuff nowadays.
WIbluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:37 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIbluebird View Post
Sounds like a nice tool but the sad reality is that Craigslist has been a ghost town ever since they started charging for vehicle ads early last year.

I hate facebook marketplace but its really the only place where I can find stuff nowadays.
Hey, yeh they did shoot themselves in the foot by charging. We will be including FB ads into the search in the near future....once we have figured it out.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:15 PM   #4

What does your search engine offer that searchtempest.com doesnt?
ClutchDownRevUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchDownRevUp View Post
What does your search engine offer that searchtempest.com doesnt?
Thanks for the question.

+ Searchtemp allows you to search within a given radius, but with our search you can filter by multiple cities, regardless of their location e.g. New York and San Francisco.

+ We also offer 3 view types. To see this just Enter a keyword e.g RV and Select a state and then select a Category. You will see 3 views appear: All Cities, List Cities and Direct Results.

+ You can sort results by Relevance or Date, this helps filter out expired Ads.

+ Our site also allows you to Preview the page without leaving the Search results, sounds like a small thing, but it can save significant time.

+ Our Allcraigslistsearch.com is much faster.

Have a play with it, Searchtemp has advantages, but Allcraigslistsearch.com is better for the advanced user. IMHO
Old 01-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #6

I do kinda like how yall have the results laid out.
ClutchDownRevUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 05:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchDownRevUp View Post
I do kinda like how yall have the results laid out.
Thanks, I am glad you like it
Old 01-27-2020, 03:03 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIbluebird View Post

Just an update! We now support Facebook Marketplace. To search all of Facebook Marketplace, just enter a search term and hit Enter. Scroll down and see the Facebook results for all of the US.

To search Facebook Marketplace by State, just enter a search term and select a State. Scroll down to the FB results and you will see a breakdown of the cities that belong to each state. e.g. for California, cities san fran, Bakersfield, Fresno etc will be in the result. You can then change the Distance from each individual city and other search parameters.

Any feedback is appreciated!
Old 01-27-2020, 05:44 AM   #9

Your site doesn't seem to function IMO. I search for keywords on craigslist and get results, then on your site it doesn't return any results. I've tested this with different keywords and search options. I like the concept, however.
UnicornWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:54 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornWizard View Post
Your site doesn't seem to function IMO. I search for keywords on craigslist and get results, then on your site it doesn't return any results. I've tested this with different keywords and search options. I like the concept, however.
Thanks for your feedback. I think the issue you may be having is that our search engine is has a lag when indexing cragislist ads. For example if you publish a craigslist ad it will take some time for our search engine to find that ad and index it.

You can avoid this issue by doing 2 things:
Enter a keyword > Select a state > Click the "Direct CL" > There you will see a
direct craiglist results pulled straight off the craigslist website, no results will be missing

Alternatively you can:
Enter a keyword > Select a state > Click the "List CL Cities" > There you will see a link to for "Direct Results" on craigslist for each city

Hope this help!
Old 01-27-2020, 09:23 AM   #11
Bus Nut

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: Cummins 5.9 24v
Rated Cap: 54 passenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by allcraigslistsearch View Post
Just an update! We now support Facebook Marketplace. To search all of Facebook Marketplace, just enter a search term and hit Enter. Scroll down and see the Facebook results for all of the US.

To search Facebook Marketplace by State, just enter a search term and select a State. Scroll down to the FB results and you will see a breakdown of the cities that belong to each state. e.g. for California, cities san fran, Bakersfield, Fresno etc will be in the result. You can then change the Distance from each individual city and other search parameters.

Any feedback is appreciated! [emoji2]
Someone who refuses to go back onto Facebook this might open up a whole new world of possibilities.
although I suppose they're still getting the clicks whether it's through you or myself.
JDSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:01 PM   #12
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allcraigslistsearch View Post
Hi all, please excuse this post if its on the wrong board. We run AllCraigslistSearch.com which is Nationwide and Statewide Craigslist (and eBay) search engine. Our search allows you to filter by city, state and category. We have seen alot of searches by RV enthusiasts, so we figured our tool must be of some use to them. Please feel free to check us out.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
James
Sorry, but your search engine doesn't really work. The previews on craigslist doesn't work, the Facebook thing doesn't work, nor does ebay, very well, and the others are just text listings, hard to read through. I tried several different configurations without success.
kellijaebaeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 02:27 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellijaebaeli View Post
Sorry, but your search engine doesn't really work. The previews on craigslist doesn't work, the Facebook thing doesn't work, nor does ebay, very well, and the others are just text listings, hard to read through. I tried several different configurations without success.
Hi thank you for your feedback. I would grateful if you could provide a little more detail. Regarding the Facebook results, how isn't it working correctly?

The "Preview" link for craigslist results seems to be working fine my end. What is the issue you are having?

Tags
buy a bus, buy bu, craigslist, searching