Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2022, 03:09 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Corbeil
Chassis: GMC Savana 3500 Dually
Engine: 6.0 Gas V8 > GMC/Chevy
Rated Cap: 14 - 12,500 GVWR
Coach-side AC Bits from Corbeil Shorty - Eastern CT

Hey Gang,

Long story longer, we were going to keep this unit, but changed plans a skosh.

Everything worked last September, including blowing a little cold air, but fired it ups month or so ago and discovered that all the love leaked out the hole in its heart.

I’m only vaguely aware of what AC bits are called, but I’ll call the part that leaked ‘The Condenser’. It’s the part that hung underneath the bus and had two fans blowing through it on the outside as well. The condenser looks like it has a rotted hole in the corner (see pics) and rough, but still usable housing.

The fans are still in great shape and only five years old. I guess these things are usually pretty pricey.

The little air can-looking thing looks a bit past it as well.

The interior component, the one that hung from the ceiling, the thing that actually shoots the cold air, is in fabulous condition. See pics for that as well. The case, leaning against the fence, did NOT contain the interior gubbins when I hosed it off. The thing in the pics with the alumininum cylindrical fan is the interior of this piece. There are only a couple of scratches and a couple of the screw caps didn’t survive the removal process, but I’m sure you can find those anywhere.

In addition to the pics attached, I have video of everything running. I can post them on my blog site if you would like to hear it running.

I can only do a local sale (Eastern CT), as this would be difficult and cost-prohibitive to ship.

Other an that, if you’re interested, make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Interior AC Before Removal.jpg   Interior AC Cover.jpg   Interior of Interior AC.jpg   Crusty Condensor.jpg   Condensor Housing Before Disassembly.jpg  

Condensor Housing.jpg   Condensor Fan Model Number.jpg   Condensor Fans x2 with Cages.jpg  

Tags
a/c, corbeil, shorty