Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2021, 02:48 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2007
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: Cat C7
Rated Cap: 84 Pusher
Finished Thomas 2007 Saf-t-liner Fully Off Grid!

Fully finished 2007 Thomas Saf T Liner. Fully off grid!

https://youtu.be/eWQFpL4u6-g

(More like a modern loft condo than a bus conversion)

This bus is fully turnkey ready to live in. I will include all kitchen appliances, kitchenware, bar stools, RV Cords and the like. Samsung 4k television. Also included is a 3600 Watt ultra quiet generator.

2007 Diesel pusher Thomas, with under storage and 178k Miles. It has all victron electronics with 3000 Watts of solar (10 370 Watt panels) and a 5000 Watt inverter. It has 1,100AMP hours of lithium batteries from Lithionics. (Two 555AMP hour batteries with full BMS). 12kbtu mister cool mini-split heat pump. Uses 970 Watts while blasting cold air. 100 Gallon freshwater and 26 gallon grey water. All tanks and pipes are internal to the bus! It has a 9 gallon BOSCH water heater. This is a completely off grid bus, but also has all city hookups for water and 50amp electrical service. I just completed a 1500 mile one week trip and I ran the air conditioning continuously. I only ran the generator for 3 hours total for the whole week. (It was one very cloudy, hot/humid day that the solar would not keep up). The bus has a SCOUT alarm and 4 internal cameras, as well as two diesel heater fuel cameras. There is also a front and rear windshield camera. MaxAir Maxxfan.

For heating, the heat pump (MR Cool) will heat the bus by itself when the outside temperature gets down to 30 or so. There are resistance heaters that will heat the bus even when outdoor temperatures are -15f. If off grid, there are two diesel heaters that heat the bus very well. This is truly an off grid summer and winter home. This system has been through the last winter in Iowa and kept the bus comfy all winter.

Bed, full platform, queen size, wonderful 10in memory foam. Bed platform has lots of under storage.

Kitchen is beautiful Menards cabinetry with a dual sink and lots of storage. Kitchen is very modern and pretty. There is a two person seating area with tile countertops throughout. Full size refrigerator, GE.

Bathroom has a cassette toilet and a 24x24 shower.

I am happy to discuss this bus with you. Serious inquiries only.

Look at the specs and the youtube video. This bus is underpriced and it will sell easily. $52k

Mark Miner
Mark@fotali.com
319-389-0998
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  

Mark Miner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2007
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: Cat C7
Rated Cap: 84 Pusher