Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2022, 11:44 PM   #1

FOR SALE 2005 Ford E450 6.0 Diesel Conversion

I am selling my automatic 2005 Ford E450 6.0 diesel Handicap Thomas Built Conversion Bus. It is functional, in decent running condition with around 160k miles. Has everything you need to start living in it.

Registered currently as a non-op with no lapses. You will need to get it inspected in order to register it for the road. Should pass inspection no problem.

Located in Point Arena, CA

Includes:
Mudroom/cockpit with one seat for the driver (wiring project was started and not completed but it doesnt affect the performance, however there is a small draw to the starting battery so Ive kept it on a trickle charge when I am not running it often, battery does great on a trickle charger)
Recycled door and wall to separate cabin and cockpit
Dickinson Marine Solid Fuel Heater with exhaust, installed to safety code
Recycled redwood and cedar for the floors, walls, and ceiling
Floors need a little TLC
Butcher block kitchen counter with 4 large drawers and kitchen sink
75 gallon fresh water tank hooked up to a pump that's hooked up to a battery (can be hooked up to solar with a few more things to complete the setup)
Plumbed in shower, toilet, and kitchen sink
Ecotemp hot water heater
Propane tank
Back emergency door has been walled off and turned into a utility closet for hot water heater, propane, batteries, solar setup(no longer there), tools, etc.
Outdoor water inlet
35 gallon black water tank
Rv waste outlet and waste hoses
Grey water is routed out the door for the shower and the kitchen sink has a catch. Or you can install grey water tanks.
The hydraulic lift has been removed to create an indoor/outdoor shower area
Shower and stock tank bath tub
Dometic rv toilet w/ sprayer
Closet area
Mini fridge
Maxx Air Fan (works great needs to be wired in)
Hatch to access roof and solar panels (wanted to do a platform eventually)
Rigid insulation used under the flooring, ceiling, and walls
Pullout bed with custom fit memory foam mattress
Dog bed/kennel underneath bed
Backup cameras, worked great but are in need of a new monitor
Two 200 watt solar panels securely mounted to the roof (I did have solar power hooked up to 2 deep cycle mighty max batteries but now needs inverter, and charge controller.)

Replaced serpentine belt when I bought it 4 years ago. Last year the fuel lines were cleaned. I have fuel filter, air filter, and oil to do oil change.

I would like to note the ceiling and floors are both insulated with 1" thick rigid insulation to withstand 100°+ summers and cold winters and is not recommended for people over 5'8" but you could always do a roof raise.

My asking price is $20000 obo.
Attached Thumbnails
20220328_183200.jpg   IMG_20181029_124228425.jpg   IMG_20181019_130819146_HDR.jpg   20201030_104019.jpg   20201026_154356.jpg  

20200314_174744.jpg   20210409_214520.jpg   20200916_223033.jpg  

thecatbus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diesel, ford e-450, shortie