Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2023, 01:34 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

FOR SALE: 2008 Chevy Collins Converted Skoolie

Hello!

Looking to sell my 2008 Chevrolet Collins Skoolie- Zora B. Located in Montgomery County, MD. Purchased the bus in New Jersey. Asking price is $23k.

I’ve been living in Zora since August of 2021 and since going through a breakup last year, living in her has not been the same and a lot to handle while working full time and going to school. I’ll include videos of the outside and the inside (shot relatively quickly due to time but can be taken again if requested). Any information I have is below, but feel free to ask questions:

Less than 98,000 miles on the odometer
Taken for emissions test and passed in October of 2022
900 watts of solar
30 AMP hook-up option

3 Miady 12V 100Ah Lithium Phosphate Batteries
Renogy 40A DC to DC Battery Charger
EDECOA Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 3500W DC 12V to AC 120V with LCD Display
Victron Energy Lynx Distributor
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT Tr 150V 70 amp 12/24/36/48-Volt Solar Charge Controller (Bluetooth)

46 gallon fresh water tank
30 gallon grey water tank
2.5 gallon hot water heater (just replaced in December 2022)
Whynter FM-901DZ 90 Quart Dual Zone Portable Fridge

Only known issues with the bus:
muffler needs to be wrapped/needs heat shield. It will warm up the floor by the dinette area when driving longer distances (anything more than an hour and a half). We would normally stop and let it cool down a bit and just hop back on the road. We did have to strip the flooring down and replace the metal when first building the bus and the heat shield was most likely accidentally removed then.
The bathroom switch is not working so that will have to be looked at because it is not the light itself.
The water pump switch just stopped working about a week ago- most likely due to the cold but shouldn’t be too much of a hassle to fix, especially if you are relatively handy.
Not installed but wiring is run and will be included in purchase (brand new in box)- Fresair 12V A/C Unit

Video links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ew...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v7P...w?usp=drivesdk

jjacks47 is offline   Reply With Quote