Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2023, 09:20 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

For Sale Direct from Bus Company 2014's

Hi All-

I haven't been active on this forum in a long time (since my skoolie adventures in Mexico) but I now run a Bus Company in New York and figured I'd offer up what we have for sale.

What we have:

2014 Bluebird and Thomas 66 Passengers- 100k-120k miles. New York specification. Cummins/Allison. Clean and could transport children tomorrow. $16K

2014/2015 Thomas and Trans Tec 20 and 30 Passengers- 120k-160k miles. New York Spec. Chevrolet Gas 5.3 6.0 and 6.6 engines. Clean and could also transport children tomorrow. $13K

We've recently lost some work and have about 20 buses for sale that were in service and state inspected within the last 6-8 months. A few are in service today but being pulled out next week.

New York State school bus inspections are incredibly stringent, so you can have confidence in the roadworthiness of these vehicles. FULL lifetime of maintenance records on all vehicles. Pictures to come.

I'll try to check back for PM's within a week. Best to leave your phone #

Matt

Mtkuhl is offline   Reply With Quote