Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2019, 06:00 PM   #1

Full Conversions for Big Families for sale?

Hey, folks!

I've been looking for a completed conversion for a family of 6. I'd like to build out my own, but life/work/etc. just seems to be getting in the way every time I start.

So, anyone know of any completed / near completed conversions that are able to sleep 6? Appreciate the help!

graymeiste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:23 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2005
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Vision
Engine: C7 caterpillar Allison automatic heavy foot
Rated Cap: 72
hi im Richard owner of new England skoolies if you are in the tri state area or thereabouts we can come to you and build what you want the longest rear engine flat nose type they run $15 - $20,000 front engine flat nosed around $12,000 and the conventional type with a nose 65-72 passenger are about $10,000 for a really nice pine interior trimmed right out custom interior doors wall corners radiused (18" radius) makes the bus much more spacious hardwood floors in-floor heat run pretty much a complete bus without hookups whatever you can dream up for built-ins! were new at the skoolie building but i am a master boat builder i did build my skoolie its quite nice im living in it right now and i have a 2006 Freightliner c7 cat Allison for $5000 id do a package deal with that bus included in the price finish it out in t&g pine or beadboard pine maxed right out beautifully without hookups for $12,000 or i can make you a veneered piece of furniture for an interior whatever you would like!? send me an email at lilman772@gmail.com ill shoot you over 3 pictures of the inside of my bus its pretty nice but i built it for myself too so its slack in places it is a 3 person bus
happy trails,
richard
Smokey's pipe dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:50 PM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Thomas Transit Liner
Chassis: Front Axle Thomas - Rear Axle Eaton
Engine: Caterpillar 3116
Rated Cap: 72
Send a message via Skype™ to eduardoysla
Hi, have you already found your bus conversion?

I am Eduardo and owner of a full bus conversion that rooms 6 persons with complete shower/sink/wc, kitchen, IKEA counter board. Fully converted in 2015, drove it from Boston to San Diego in 2015. Changed radiator and made aesthetically improvements since then.

I am about to post a video in the next week, but haven't have time yet.
Would deliver in San Diego upon.

Send me your needs to eduardoysla at gmail.com and lets have a chat about it.