Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

High-End Conversion - New Price

Folks - we're dropping the price on this beautiful motorhome conversion to 19,500. That's a lot less than what we put in it and it was newly converted in January this year - not lived in.

Reference the previous ad by firedancer "Selling High-End Conversion"

Serious offers will be considered. David 719-588-3062

firedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:48 AM   #2
Bus Geek

I'll give ya $2,000 bucks for it.....and you can keep all the stuff that's inside.....just kidding That 408 is a good engine.

It is a very nice conversion, but i think you'll be hard pressed to sell a used school bus for that kind of money. Unfortunately, there just isn't much resale value in converted buses. Especially ones that are still painted yellow.

Pretty much all conversions i've seen for sale go for less $$ than the the owner put into it.

I wish you good luck though.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:01 AM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Selling Price

I actually have people interested locally, and they're not at all balking at the price.

Considering it would cost you a lot more to do this conversion on this new a bus, and considering it is a new conversion and not a used one (it was done in January and no one has moved into it), it is understandable that potential buyers are not balking at the price. And as Linda and I are in no hurry, the right person will come in the right time as with anything.

But thanks for sharing your opinion. Good luck to you.
firedancer is offline   Reply With Quote