Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2006, 12:42 AM   #1

Looking for a couple of seats...

If there are any of you in the midwest that are wanting to get rid of a couple of green seats I would gladly take them off your hands. I am looking for either doubles or two singles.

TonyC in IOWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:36 AM   #2

I take it you weren't interested in the half-seat I had? I also have one right and left hand double seat. As well as seat bottoms if that's all you're looking to replace. The trouble would be getting them to you, unless you're coming to the NASCAR race at MIS in June. I was going to put them in my workshop but I have others that I can re-assemble if I really want seating. The only thing I'm looking to recover from the seats is the cost of shipping. I had already resigned myself to the fact that the only value they had was the steel in the frames.
Sidekick is offline   Reply With Quote