Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2015, 09:51 PM   #1
Skoolie

looking for cdl driver

i have a bus in menominie wisconin and need to get it to los angeles. if anyone with a cdl is willing to take the drive with(we would share the driving, just need you in case we get pulled over) or need a ride to l.a inwhich case your payment would be the free ride lmk. I would pay well and would fly you home. lmk

carneiro1292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:32 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1975
Chassis: Gillig
Engine: Cat 3208t/10 speed transmission
Quote:
Originally Posted by carneiro1292 View Post
i have a bus in menominie wisconin and need to get it to los angeles. if anyone with a cdl is willing to take the drive with(we would share the driving, just need you in case we get pulled over) or need a ride to l.a inwhich case your payment would be the free ride lmk. I would pay well and would fly you home. lmk
What do you have for a bus?
When do you want to go ?
Who are you?
How much do you want to pay?
Old 12-01-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
Bus Crazy

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American
Engine: 8.3 Cummins ISC
Rated Cap: 75
I have a CDL and there's a slight possibility that I could do it since I live in Wisconsin but....

You basically have no plan here.

What kind of bus is it?

Can it even make a drive like this, halfway across the country? If it's some rusty piece of junk that's been sitting in someone's backyard for 10 years, then you couldn't pay me enough money to go near it.

What would you pay to do this? You're being very vague, we need definite answers regarding compensation. " inwhich case your payment would be the free ride lmk" is not exactly reassuring to say the least.

Finally, I have no desire to break the law and I value my license so unless if you have a CDL, you really shouldn't be driving the bus at all. Especially not across state lines as then you're subject to federal laws.

And then there's stuff like temp registration, insurance, tolls, etc.
WIbluebird is offline   Reply With Quote