Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Low Mileage Carpenter For Sale

A very affluent private school in my neighborhood is selling their 1990 school bus. It has a Gm 8.2 diesel with a Carpenter body. The bus was purchased new by the school and it is only used, I repeat, only used for sporting events and field trips!

They do not bus their students and thus the bus has never ran a stop and go route in it's life, which is why is only has 77,500 miles on it! It does have some small spots of surface rust and it does leak a little oil but other than that it appears to be a great, very, very low-mileage bus just waiting to be converted.

It's a flat-nose style, it's got internal/external PA, am/fm, tilt wheel, air-ride, one roof hatch and she's got twelve 2' windows and I estimate her OAL to be around 28'.

It's for sale locally and given it's low mileage and overall condition, I cannot imagine it will last long. This is a wonderful chance for someone to pick up a bus that has barely been broken-in, so to speak.

Drop me a line if you're interested and I can send some photos. Also, the NTSB inspected this bus years ago and she's in tip-top shape.

Ottomobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Re: Low Mileage Carpenter For Sale

They're asking $3,000.
Ottomobile is offline   Reply With Quote