Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-03-2022, 06:08 AM   #1

70% complete Low miles 85k dt466 2004 bluebird international field trip edition

04 International DT466 , blue bird body, field trip edition with emergency side door and factory under storage compartment.

The bus has only 85k miles on it! Flawless mechanically , the absolute best platform you can find.

And.....!!!!

Its been already gutted, rustoleum primed and protected rolled onto floor metal, sealed top to bottom from holes, lifetime Henry's tropicool 100% silicone on roof, closed cell spray foam insulated , complimented with waterproof advantech 3/4 subflooring so your never worrying about water issues from spills you may have. New batteries installed less than 30 days ago, tires near full tread 14ply , factory body in beautiful no flaws (she sports "independent schools currently and she's RUST FREE.

Yes ,not little rust but completely RUST FREE. I was blown away with the find myself and have put equally superior effort,money,and materials into ensuring it is a bulletproof build that will literally outlast me.

I have husky tool (kitchen) cabinets, a wood stove, shower, fixtures, plumbing, extra Henry's, 3/4 in finish grade furniture birch plywood, additional sheet of 4x8 advantech, and a LOT more to complete this build if desired I can throw in for you, like pergo lifeproof + waterproof laminate flooring, custom tile work ready to apply, and on and on.

A dream that is slowly coming to halt but one I'm looking for someone to carry on who understands truly the potential of a platform like this. It's one where you come in and build it your way immediately and do all the fun easy custom stuff you want and scoot off into the sunset with hundreds of thousands of miles to spare on this baby of an 85k mileage engine.

I tried absolutely everything to keep this bus being it is in every way and detail the most superior setup for a build out I've ever heard of from hundreds of YouTube videos and listings of rigs online, but it does not look to be possible for me currently.

I will be updating continually with pictures as I have TONS and shots of every step of the conversion. Its spread between a few devices so might take time but getting listing up early so I can answer questions anyone may have.

Come take a look and I promise you'll be blown away. Asking 24,000 OBO with option to acquire additional finishings or fixture items above as part of the deal, otherwise will be using materials elsewhere.

7mobileonwheels7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 07:13 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
Where? Model? Size?

UK, Mexico, Canada...

Dognose, Flatnose (FE/RE)

Number of windows, Length/Height
DeMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:32 AM   #3
Bus Geek

Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International 1753
Engine: 6.9 International
Rated Cap: 65
I've replaced a lot of those clusters, and in the process reset the mileage of the bus. Some of them we replaced more then once. We typically wrote the mileage somewhere in the driver's area after fact, in order to keep track of maintenance stuff.

I would highly suggest anyone paying this much to verify the mileage/engine hours before purchase, as I'd bet against it having only 85k miles.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:02 AM   #4

Good points! Please do verify. This was part of an auction by the school so they could use full funding for all new buses hence its life. Pictures coming by the end of the day today on it.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:04 AM   #5

Arkansas, USA, dog nose 37 foot long 13 foot high 24 windows
Old 01-09-2023, 11:56 AM   #6
Mini-Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mobileonwheels7 View Post
Arkansas, USA, dog nose 37 foot long 13 foot high 24 windows

Bus still for sell?
Princesslynn03777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:56 PM   #7