Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 11:51 PM   #1

Need a bus??

Hello! We are a family owned & operated business here in San Antonio TX! We have a good variety of clean, affordable school buses to fit your needs! Long, short, gas, diesel etc - check us out at <snip> or give us a call if you have any questions or are looking for something in particular. All of our buses come from the South Texas area, are clean & rust free, clear blue Texas title & are ready for a new adventure!

We've helped hundreds of people find the right bus for their skoolie project! All buses will come with a current TX DOT Inspection. We are a licensed dealer & will handle title & registration.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
Skoolie

I know who you are, just up the road from me. I prefer saving the money and buying at auction.

I must admit that it bugs me that you have no advertised pricing.

Another not is decent quality buses. Not sure where they come from, but they are nicer buses. Most of our local schools are surplusing gmc chasis buses with 366 gas or propane engines as of late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk