Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2018, 06:35 AM   #1

Thumbs up Needed:School Bus Home for Disabled Veteran and Wife

I'm Raising money for the purchase of a used School Bus and supplies to convert into a Home for my wife and I that can be moved if needed.
I'm on SSDI also which doesn't pay much .. Let me get to the point Renting is high , utilities are high That we stay broke all the time , can't afford to go any where or do any thing and sometimes got to choose between meds or food , so I'm looking to build a skoolie Bus home so we can live within our means and do some traveling also to see the sites before we leave this earth, is it so wrong to want this wish for us? Well I'm asking all of the good people to help me out with this project in some way, I can do the work but I need funds and material so If you find it in your heart to help us out Please do and God Bless You !! Will post updates on this project asap, Peace Love And Happiness to All!!! JS
Click to Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/School-Bus-..._co_campmgmt_w via @gofundme

NavySeaBee0122 is offline   Reply With Quote