Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #1

New Bus seats

I have over 300 brand new bus seats for sale. About 80% of them are blue, and the rest are brown and gray. I also have a couple of driver's seats as well. I have attached a couple of pictures as well. The seats are 39" and have th echild restraint system built into the cushion. All you have to do is open the cushion, and the restraint is in it. The picture shows the seat without the legs, but they do have the legs.
Attached Thumbnails
front.jpg  

somecards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
Skoolie

Re: New Bus seats

Well, I do need seating for 2-3 kids, so I might be interested. My guess is you're too far for me to pickup though.
josetann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:35 PM   #3
Bus Nut

I have to agree, most of us on this board are removing them and either tossing them into the dumpster and selling the metal frames at the scrap yard.

You just might be a Redneck if...
...your motor home used to be a school bus!
...Your living room has a steering wheel!
...Your home has brake lights

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1989 Thomas Diesel Pusher (Cat 3208/Freightliner)
Chesapeake, Virginia
GoneCamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #4

Glad that I could be a form of humor for someone

Sorry for the fact that I left out some info. I was basically trying to find some interest. I have been searching the net for about a week, trying to find places where there might be some interest. I didn't realize that I ended up on a site that mainly gutted their buses.

If you need a seat, the price is $300 per seat & I am in Oklahoma. If you don't need any seats, but you know of someone or a place that could benefit from some new seats, than please reply back. We can always work out a deal if more than one seat is ordered.

Sorry again for any confusion. I did notice that I didn't post a location or price, but I was really trying to get a feel for interest, as well as, seel some seats.

God bless you, and thanks for looking.
somecards is offline   Reply With Quote