Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2021, 10:30 AM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 2008
Coachwork: IH
Chassis: IC SB CE-300 39ft
Engine: DT466 w/Allison 2500
Rated Cap: 29500
Onan Microlite 4000 barn find

I have a barn find Onan Microlite 4000 gas generator in practically as-new condition, with only the test time and occasional run time to keep it healthy. Rated for 4,000 watts with a 30 amp breaker, 120vac. The control panel was never installed and still reads 0.0 hours. The air filter and cover were missing so I installed new ones. I also installed a new fuel filter (fuel dries into varnish over time) and a new spark plug. All parts are Onan brand. Everything is there except your fuel connection hose, ready to be installed in your skoolie or RV. These are rock solid units designed to last 30,000 hours of continuous operation as long as you follow the maintenance recommendations.

I am asking $2250 for the unit. It is located in Burlington MA. It can also be shipped but you need to let me know where you are so I can provide you with an accurate shipping quote. The box weighs just under 200 lbs, so it won't be cheap, but if you need it in some other location and can't come pick it up something can be arranged.

Pictures don't seem to work here so here are the links.

Info tag
Model stencil
[URL="http://www.bd5.com/onan3.jpg"]Outer case/URL]
[URL="http://www.bd5.com/onan4.jpg"]Access cover open/URL]
Access cover open 2
Hour meter/control panel

Zork is offline   Reply With Quote